Stuffing

The morning after ...

Allright, here's the thing: I love to stuff myself before going to sleep. I'm not an extreme stuffer like some people out here, but I like the feeling of being really full (and the thought of getting fatter as a result). Problem is, when I eat a lot of (greasy) food my stomach feels somewhat 'awkward' the morning afterwards. Not pain or nausea, but it doesn't feel comfortable either. Anyone else have this and is there anything I can do about it? Or is it just my stomach not being used to that much food?
13 years

The morning after ...

lol you answered yourself, lay off the greasy foods.

Despite what the media would have you believe, greasy foods aren't the only way to gain/stuff.

Try pastas, sweets, breads, continuing to mix it up with variety will help too.

Good Luck.

smiley
13 years

The morning after ...

I sorta knew that answer was coming, just not the answer I was hoping for smiley. My meals are usually not greasy at all, but occasionally I go for a big pizza or McDonalds as a 'midnight snack' and those are the 'killing blow'. Anybody has tips for a less greasy but high calorie replacement fourth meal? I don't have a sweet tooth unless it's the milkshake next to my fries smiley
13 years

The morning after ...

Lol, 'talent' smiley

Luckily sandwiches loaded with meat, cheese etc are one of my favorite foods (I love subways for instance). Good advice, thanks!

I like cooking, but bread, pies, cake etc are generally not my favorites. I might give your recipe a try though!
13 years

The morning after ...

I'm not an intentional stuffer, but after a large, late night meal, I usually shit my brains out the next morning. My belly loves me, my guts hate me.
13 years