General

Fable 3 bbw?

OK, so besides the fact that Fable 3 is awesome I found another reason to love it. Below is an image from the manual and also one of the loading screens from the game. I am not 100% sure but I bet this woman is in the game as well....I will keep you updated. Big Bessie...here I come!

13 years

Fable 3 bbw?

Nice! And she is actually large, not just "Marylin Monroe" plump.
13 years

Fable 3 bbw?

I loved the Borderlands one too..."300 pounds of oomph!" INDEED!

lazlowfabulous wrote
Hah, awesome.

I remember something similar from Borderlands;
13 years

Fable 3 bbw?

I have beaten Fable 3 twice now and I haven't noticed her whatsoever. I think she isn't in the game since I haven't seen a steam hat of that picker contraption anywhere. smiley
13 years

Fable 3 bbw?

I was afraid of that but had hope since there are splash screens about Reaver and he is in the game. Oh well....we can always hope for some DLC..... smiley

COLBYMAN64 wrote
I have beaten Fable 3 twice now and I haven't noticed her whatsoever. I think she isn't in the game since I haven't seen a steam hat of that picker contraption anywhere. smiley
13 years

Fable 3 bbw?

I would rather get my games on PC as well, but this is Fable!!!! hehe

My friends are mostly console gamers because "getting PC games to work is too hard"...their words. Personally, I don't see many issues and I love being able to mod my games and load player made content. Who knows....maybe Big Bessie can be made real by a crafty modder. Mmmmm......

abeamt wrote
I'm still waiting for them to annoucne the PC release date.smiley
13 years

Fable 3 bbw?

I'm still waiting for Fable 2 on PC here ffs! smiley
13 years

Fable 3 bbw?

What can I say....some people are still afraid they will blow a computer up if they touch it wrong. Me...I have been taking the damn things apart and building them for 20 years. My friends call me because a dialog box pops up and they freeze..."What do I do?!?!?!" Ummmm...read the damn box and do what it says would be a great start. hehe

abeamt wrote
FemFeedr wrote

My friends are mostly console gamers because "getting PC games to work is too hard"...their words. Personally, I don't see many issues and I love being able to mod my games and load player made content. Who knows....maybe Big Bessie can be made real by a crafty modder. Mmmmm......

abeamt wrote

Do their moms still breastfeed them too? Seriously, monkeys are going to teach the descendants of these guys how to pull levers at meal time.

No offense to your circle of friends, though.smiley
13 years

Fable 3 bbw?

Everyone assumes it is complicated (and some things can be if you have not done your homework), but as you saw it is not. For the most part these days you just snap the parts in and that is that. The only real "hard part" is usually getting the right part but usually if it fits it works.

Now the fun comes in performance tuning and overclocking your computer. hehe

stufferdude wrote
I just started to beef up my pc for the first time, and I was amazed at the simplicity of it. I always figured it involved lots of soldering and wiring, but its pretty much just putting the square peg into the square hole.
13 years

Fable 3 bbw?

abeamt wrote
FemFeedr wrote

abeamt wrote

Do their moms still breastfeed them too? Seriously, monkeys are going to teach the descendants of these guys how to pull levers at meal time.

No offense to your circle of friends, though.smiley

I would get pc games but first I need a better laptop. As it is all the games I would want to play, with the possible exceptions of Fallout 1 and 2, would frickin murder my poor old Dell *goin on 7 years of continuous use here* which can't handle the FF chat sometimes lol
13 years