General

World fattening day

I think we should declare and promote a 'World fattening day' here on Fantasy Feeder.

Any opinions as to which day would be best (not too soon cos we need time to organise)?

Also what activities do you think we could have on such an event?
13 years

World fattening day

I'm thinking if we do it that it shouldn't be associated with another holiday/festival if we can help it...so maybe in May or April?
13 years

World fattening day

Alternatively, we could declare some already fattening globally large scale holiday--I thought of Xmas and Easter but they're too religious--as World Fattening Day. What I'm thinking of is the global equivalent of T'giving in the US--a relatively secular holiday that is widely associated with overeating?

I think there isn't one, because I think holidays are either religious or national. But maybe winter solstice? I have a real attachment to the solstices, for unclear reasons (except perhaps my devotion to and deep need for sunlight.)
13 years

World fattening day

juicy wrote
What I'm thinking of is the global equivalent of T'giving in the US--a relatively secular holiday that is widely associated with overeating?

My thoughts exactly. smiley
13 years

World fattening day

Computersaysno wrote
Has the world got anything marked in its diaries for September and what's that like weather-wise for parts of the Southern Hemisphere?

Watch out for International Talk Like a Pirate Day, on the 19th.

Yarrr!
13 years