Stuffing

Thanksgiving fantasies!

With Thanksgiving around the corner, I have been having some Thanksgiving fantasies...
I accidentally get locked in the room with all the pies. "I'll just have a little taste." I think to myself. Of course I can't stop and by the time the door is opened, all the pies are in my belly. I am laying on the floor with my gigantic groaning belly sticking up high in the air. Every is very angry at me for eating all the pies, so they make me eat dinner as well.
I go to Thanksgiving at a friend's house and make a huge pig of myself. Having 3rd and 4th of all the yummy dishes. After dessert we are all sitting around listening to my belly grumble, when suddenly the power goes out. The hostess doesn't want the leftovers to spoil so it is decided that they will all go in my belly since it's the biggest. As soon as every scrap of food is swallowed into my ballooning belly, the power comes back on.
Then there's my all time favorite of eating bread crumbs and being stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey. (There is a story about this somewhere, I believe it's called "Stuffing Time"smiley
Anybody else have any Thanksgiving fantasies?
13 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

small_stuff wrote
Wow, guys! I really like your fantasies! smiley I'd like to illustrate them if you don't mind...

Small Stuff

Please do, I'd love that!!smiley
13 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

Reese & Bradypig,

What you guys are planning reminded my of an entry from my all time favorite blog. Sadly she hasn't made an update in a few years, but I still love to go back and re-read her entries. I never get tired of reading the below entry.

Here's the link:

imwaxingpoetic.livejournal.com/17030.html

To be stuffed like a pig before, during, and after Thanksgiving is my fantasy. Reese, your living the dream! Hope you outgrow your entire wardrobe!!! And if it's not to much, I hope you share the details of this grand stuffing. Enquiring minds want to know. smileysmileysmiley
13 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

Reese you are awsome! I thought I was a master chef because I was making the cranberry sauce LOL. Please do illustrate that feast.
13 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

ColumbusFA wrote
Reese & Bradypig,

What you guys are planning reminded my of an entry from my all time favorite blog. Sadly she hasn't made an update in a few years, but I still love to go back and re-read her entries. I never get tired of reading the below entry.

Here's the link:

imwaxingpoetic.livejournal.com/17030.html

To be stuffed like a pig before, during, and after Thanksgiving is my fantasy. Reese, your living the dream! Hope you outgrow your entire wardrobe!!! And if it's not to much, I hope you share the details of this grand stuffing. Enquiring minds want to know. smileysmileysmiley

God, did I love her posts too! Just about the sexiest ever. Wonder what ever happened to that growing beauty.
13 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

Being an aussie, I've often heard about "thanksgiving" and thought it sounded like a magical time of extreme gluttony. I've always had the fantasy of going on a gorging spree around this time, start halloween with the candy, through thanksgiving with the turkey and into christmas with the roast, entering the new year significantly larger and satisfied. smiley

Americans really know how to eat. smiley
13 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

My favorite Thanksgiving reality was a few years ago while dating a much younger feedee who visited for a long Thanksgiving weekend. The day itself was an endless feast of great food (she and I both loved to cook), punctuated with me feeding her from a shake bag and lots and lots of sex. Over the weekend there was more shake bag feeding, feeding her chocolate mousse from a pastry bag while straddling her flabby belly and her eating mousse from a big bowl while on all 4s. Yep, she packed on 12-15 lbs that weekend. No wonder she ended up gaining 70 lbs in about year.
13 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

Lost Number wrote
Combine a great holiday with a great movie about a not so great holiday.

Remember that movie Groundhog Day, where he kept reliving the same day over and over, except with the knowledge gained from the last time?

Endless Thanksgivings, dozens, maybe hundreds, with the weight gained from each one! Until one day you wake up on a Friday and everyone wonders how the hell you got so fat in one day.

There's actually a weight-gain story about that somewhere, I've read it before probably more than a year ago but for the life of me I can't find it now.

Also that's probably my Thanksgiving fantasy too
13 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

cykL wrote
in mine I'm lying on an oversized platter, on a giant thanks giving table. My feet are lightly bound like a turkeys, and my hands are hanging at the sides of my belly as theyre bound together across my growing gut. The huge table is filled with pies and hams, mashed potatoes, cornbread, collard greens, chicken, STUFFINg lol, and I'm lying in the middle of it. The tables got many guests and instead of them filling up their plates, they just take turns putting all the food on the table into me. As I lie on the platter I become enormous; looking more and more like a succulent entre.

I love this!!!
13 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

Stuff me with all the desserts!!!!
10 years
12   loading