Extreme obesity

Mutual feederism

Yes....I have to say as I have gotten older...for lack of my wife getting as fat as I would dream....I believe Mutual Gaining is probably the most erotic fantasy for me!

Have done it once a long time ago for a brief period with an ex girlfriend!

But currently over the last several years have gone on gaining streaks for many months while trying to fatten up my wife. She was fattening but not to the degree that I was thinking she would. As a slight void with regard to weight gain ....I started stuffing myself and developed a huge appetite during these times...not slowing down for many months I would gain a lot of weight and put on a Huge Gut.

During these times my wife was getting heavier also and the thrill of my own weight gain was actually trumping her fattening figure. I became totally erotically aroused by trying to get her to notice or actually point out and tease me about how fat I had become. Because I assumed she must have noticed...It was quite obvious when my big Gut was nearly 40 Lbs. bigger. She only mentioned it on one occasion when she was a bit drunk. I so tried to get her to comment more.

I happen to be starting one of these gaining episodes again noticing my wife has started to gain a few Lbs. again and so have I. I just dream someday she will actually let go and start to like gaining weight and start to get really fat and I will gladly join in to have our big bellies bouncing and squishing together happily.
10 years

Mutual feederism

plumpeachgrrrl wrote:
I would love to find a mutual feeder, it would be so hot, im already pushing 400lbs, but growing really fat with someone else would be amazing, we could rub eachothers bloated bellies, it would be so hor if we got so big that we cant reach our arms around eachother, our big round bellies would press together it would be nice

that right there is my ultimate fantasy come true.smiley
10 years

Mutual feederism

plumpeachgrrrl wrote:
I would love to find a mutual feeder, it would be so hot, im already pushing 400lbs, but growing really fat with someone else would be amazing, we could rub eachothers bloated bellies, it would be so hor if we got so big that we cant reach our arms around eachother, our big round bellies would press together it would be nice

This is my true fantasy. Having a relationship with a woman where we could mutually feed each other, go to restaurants each night or have take out and revel in and gorge on all wonderful food the world has to offer. Rubbing and pressing our huge bellies together, encouraging each other to grow ever fatter. Oh my God, the thought is so hot!
9 years

Mutual feederism

I always dreamt of finding someone to gain weight with. Both of us just stuffing our big fat bellies together. Then caressing them. I don't care if it's a man or a woman. I never have. But I also never found one.😞
1 year
12   loading