General

Who do you miss from this site?

I'll start with who I miss. I'll go with Plenty on this one. I had a major crush on her, but what was the reason she left? I heard it could be because people kept asking her if she enjoys gaining or if it was because people thought that her pictures were morphed, especially the ones when she was thinner. But I thought she was sexy, though. Who do you miss?
13 years

Pinchme from years ago
Somebody Pinch Me from 2 weeks ago-that was a surprise-she was popularsmiley
And of course I made a total ass of myself when Plenty left. I was thinking just yesterday that maybe she just wanted to lose weight again-instead of my theory about people's comments driving her away.
She lost alot of weight easily when she wasn't on here the first time.Maybe 222 was enough for her.

There's at least a dozen more-but I tend to get confused on screenames since they can be similar. I remember "stories" better. Like the beautiful slender blonde who had gotten fat with her ex-husband but was thin on here. I think she got banned.

Good Topicsmiley
13 years

Nobody, everyone I want to talk to is on my facebook or have their aim/msn/whatever.
13 years

strataadvance wrote
Pinchme from years ago
Somebody Pinch Me from 2 weeks ago-that was a surprise-she was popularsmiley
And of course I made a total ass of myself when Plenty left. I was thinking just yesterday that maybe she just wanted to lose weight again-instead of my theory about people's comments driving her away.
She lost alot of weight easily when she wasn't on here the first time.Maybe 222 was enough for her.

There's at least a dozen more-but I tend to get confused on screenames since they can be similar. I remember "stories" better. Like the beautiful slender blonde who had gotten fat with her ex-husband but was thin on here. I think she got banned.

Good Topicsmiley

Being that you mentioned the part about Plenty wanting to lose weight again, I can kind of see that. I still remember how she was hesitant at first to show off some revealing pictures of her, then the next you see, she was flaunting her body. Then months later, she looked like she lost some fat and was showing off her body in a bikini again though thinner. Then she started gaining again, and again, and again and got bigger than how she was when she first started on this site.

Though the comments seemed like it could have been a factor. Some even doubted that her pictures from when she was thinner were fake or something. Or maybe she enjoyed taking half-naked pictures of herself, fat or thin.
13 years

I didn't like the idea of this thread when I saw the title, but if Ruby has given her blessing... smiley

I agree with most of the people that were mentioned, but I really don't dwell on those who left, this site has enough new members daily which make up for those lost.

I even miss some that were banned, but they were more fun when I wasn't a mod and didn't have to deal with them. smiley
13 years

8 year old topic that came to mind when I was posting on a recent thread.
Whenever a new very proficient gainer comes along I think back to those no longer here.
ChubbyDebby 115 lbs in fall 2011 to 200 lbs in June of 2012
Julia Gulia
SofterSophie 133 in August of 2013 163 in March of 2014 and then her true potential was realized.200 Memorial Day.230 July 4th and 250 July 28th before she left .
Excheerleader was 120 before a September cruise and came home at 130 which Thrilled her boyfriend and her as well.By early January she weighed 208 and was gone.
Two others that have similar gaming stores are still members that rarely visit anymore .
It seems like yesterday that this thread was started but it's really a long long time. Can't help but wonder if they kept gaining or stopped or lost the weight.
4 years

Jazzman:
8 year old topic that came to mind when I was posting on a recent thread.
Whenever a new very proficient gainer comes along I think back to those no longer here.
ChubbyDebby 115 lbs in fall 2011 to 200 lbs in June of 2012
Julia Gulia
SofterSophie 133 in August of 2013 163 in March of 2014 and then her true potential was realized.200 Memorial Day.230 July 4th and 250 July 28th before she left .
Excheerleader was 120 before a September cruise and came home at 130 which Thrilled her boyfriend and her as well.By early January she weighed 208 and was gone.
Two others that have similar gaming stores are still members that rarely visit anymore .
It seems like yesterday that this thread was started but it's really a long long time. Can't help but wonder if they kept gaining or stopped or lost the weight.

Why in the holy hell of autism are you necroposting an 8 year old thread?

Ah what the hell...

I miss Betsy, may she RIP.
4 years

KHayes666:
Why in the holy hell of autism are you necroposting an 8 year old thread?

Ah what the hell...

I miss Betsy, may she RIP.[/quote]

Betsy was a pioneer for sure.I miss Ruby Ripples RIP who was a wonderful admin here.
FF doesn't have necroposting.Old forum threads are sometimes revived.That's only a problem on the other site that is only a forum in its entirety. Most of those are " any updates?"
I felt like reminiscing.
4 years

Chubby bunny 160
Few others that one i remembered
4 years

Its Bubba Jay:
Chunkabell ( R.I.P)
RubyRipples (R.i.p)
Plumpbabydonna. (Don't ask what happened to her)

What happened to plump now i need to know!

Rip to anyone who was a member and passed away
4 years
12   loading