Clothes padding

Pillow stuffing

This is actually my guilty pleasure, I've done it for as long as I can remember, even as a kid before I was old enough for school. Just something so awesome about the softness against your body and seeing how it makes you look and seeing how normal activities are made more difficult with the extra size. :$
13 years

Pillow stuffing

NewGainer33 wrote
Has anyone else stuffed pillows and the like under their clothes to make yourself look bigger? I've been doing that for years, and I love doing it since I'm so thin. It's so cool seeing your clothes so tight, making it difficult to move and taking up more space. It's not perfect, but it's the best I can do right now until I can actually gain some weight.

I still do it i get boby pillows and a 5x sweat suit and stuff it it real fun
13 years

Pillow stuffing

this is my favourite thing . . .i use wheat pillows for weight . . i love seeing how much fatter i could be . . even though i am really obese anyway . . . big heavy belly and heavy fat tits . . .mmmmmmmmm
10 years

Pillow stuffing

I think all if not most of us on here have done this at some point, I used to do this and enjoy it, I even did it to the point of pretending to be a big round ball in a play center, there was a giant ball as part of a bouncy castle in there
8 years

Pillow stuffing

lovestuffing:
I LOVE stuffing with pillows etc...Trying to see how big I can get!

Oh, awesome! You look great! So big, so wide...we'll have to roll you to the couch so you can sit down!
7 years

Pillow stuffing

lovestuffing:
LOLl Thanks! Yeah, I love that feeling of not being able to move! These pants and shirt were a 4XL...looking for a pair that's more like 6xl. Always finding ways to get bigger![/quote]

I hope you find a pair, and get to experience that feeling. It would be amazing! Barely able to waddle around...now imagine what it would be like to venture out like that! Have everyone staring at you as you moved, laboriously, slowly, waddling around...

I might have to join you!
7 years

Pillow stuffing

When I was real young I convinced my teacher to let me play my character in a play with a pillow under my shirt. When I was four I would take a yoga ball and pretend it was my belly. I guess I've always been into this.
7 years

Pillow stuffing

Thought I'd give padding a go... really good fun smiley
Enjoyed the size, shape & feeling of the extra weight (albeit not a lot). Will most likely do it again smiley
7 years

Pillow stuffing

lovestuffing:
I LOVE stuffing with pillows etc...Trying to see how big I can get!

You inspire me so much!
7 years