forum  body inflation

pillow stuffing3 years

lovestuffing:
I LOVE stuffing with pillows etc...Trying to see how big I can get!

Oh, awesome! You look great! So big, so wide...we'll have to roll you to the couch so you can sit down!

pillow stuffing3 years

lovestuffing:
I LOVE stuffing with pillows etc...Trying to see how big I can get!

blimpingup:
Oh, awesome! You look great! So big, so wide...we'll have to roll you to the couch so you can sit down!

LOLl Thanks! Yeah, I love that feeling of not being able to move! These pants and shirt were a 4XL...looking for a pair that's more like 6xl. Always finding ways to get bigger!

pillow stuffing3 years

lovestuffing:
LOLl Thanks! Yeah, I love that feeling of not being able to move! These pants and shirt were a 4XL...looking for a pair that's more like 6xl. Always finding ways to get bigger![/quote]

I hope you find a pair, and get to experience that feeling. It would be amazing! Barely able to waddle around...now imagine what it would be like to venture out like that! Have everyone staring at you as you moved, laboriously, slowly, waddling around...

I might have to join you!

pillow stuffing3 years

Potbellied Porker:
It's awesome to see a bit of a padding Renaissance here. I've been at it for years but it's not something I often get to discuss. Certainly feel like indulging in a bit of it now myself!

See, that's just it! I've found no one before this site that has shared this fetish. I was amazed to learn that others share in this enjoyment. It's freeing to be able to come here and talk about it, and others know what you mean and enjoy it too!

pillow stuffing3 years

Potbellied Porker:
It's awesome to see a bit of a padding Renaissance here. I've been at it for years but it's not something I often get to discuss. Certainly feel like indulging in a bit of it now myself!

lovestuffing:
See, that's just it! I've found no one before this site that has shared this fetish. I was amazed to learn that others share in this enjoyment. It's freeing to be able to come here and talk about it, and others know what you mean and enjoy it too!

Is there a tag for pillow or balloon stuffing that we can use?

pillow stuffing3 years

I like to pretend to be pregnant. Although after a heavy lunch I look pregnant, I sometimes further use fake belly while walking. It s cool! My stomach does not look very big, and I funny to see how people are trying to understand, I'm pregnant or not.

pillow stuffing3 years

HeLen:
I like to pretend to be pregnant. Although after a heavy lunch I look pregnant, I sometimes further use fake belly while walking. It s cool! My stomach does not look very big, and I funny to see how people are trying to understand, I'm pregnant or not.

That looks outstanding!! Well done!!

pillow stuffing2 years

When I was real young I convinced my teacher to let me play my character in a play with a pillow under my shirt. When I was four I would take a yoga ball and pretend it was my belly. I guess I've always been into this.

pillow stuffing2 years

Maximum:
This is actually my guilty pleasure, I've done it for as long as I can remember, even as a kid before I was old enough for school. Just something so awesome about the softness against your body and seeing how it makes you look and seeing how normal activities are made more difficult with the extra size. :$
love it

pillow stuffing2 years

Thought I'd give padding a go... really good fun smiley
Enjoyed the size, shape & feeling of the extra weight (albeit not a lot). Will most likely do it again smiley
2 page 2 of 3   loading