Artists and animators

Site t-shirt ideas

I realize that FF shirts have probably been discussed already both as site revenue and a sign of solidarity as a group. Anywho, I've thought of a pair of them:
1)[front] "Say no to Celery Sticks" or "Pass up a Celery Stick" with a silohouette of an average/thin woman in the standard "sexy" pose. [back] "Go for the/a fat/phat chick" with the silohouette of a BBW also in the standard "sexy" pose.
2)[front] check list of circle-slash through "no" marks as follows: circle 1-"no belly", circle 2-"no booty" with "no hips" or "no bust" as further options and "not my idea of a cutie". [back] large FF emblam.
3)For a FantasyFeeder emblam, I suggest that the abbreviation of FF be the center of it as that sort of deal is catchier. For guy stuff, the maler circle with arrow extending and female sign with tail below it for femal stuff; as a general emblam, if their site bit doesn't work FF once again inside a heart with an arrow through it.
I realize that both my shirts are not so female friendly, so any suggestions from female artistry is especially appreciable.
13 years

Site t-shirt ideas

Fair, fair; maybe Fantasy Feeder could be used if it were done like a wrap around circle deal. If anything, it would likely lead to a more explanitory conversation on the perspective; maybe, maybe.
13 years