General

Fat girls with skinny boyfriends/fat men with skinny girlfriends

I would have to agree with you whole heartedly. I'm about 180 and my g/f is about 270. One of my absolute favorite things to do is stand beside her in a full length mirror. To just look at how much bigger she is than me. Its such a turn on to know she's nearly a hundred pounds bigger than me.
13 years

Oddity wrote
I think that seeing a genuinely happy couple, no matter the sizes of the partners involved... that's what is cute!

Absolute truth, this.
13 years

As an FA I love the contrast.smiley
13 years

Definitely like the contrast. It's a big turn on for me smiley
13 years

never dated anything but biggirls and ive found one i want to spend the rest with
12 years

I love aggressively skinny men - properly angular, not just slim. I don't think it's anything to do with the contrast to me, it's just a preference. Luckily it turns out that some of them like the more curvaceous girl... and I kind of like it when they want to keep themselves lithe and toned but prefer the opposite in me. Something about the mental duality of that is interesting.
12 years

lovely_plumper wrote:
I think what seems so very cute about it is possibly because you know that the thin person isn't ashamed to be seen with the fatter person where as society accepts more fat couples so it doesn't have the same affect I do find it cute but because I think to myself "that person is not in the closet about liking fat woot" not because it's cuter than seeing two fat people together but because you know that the skinny person isn't giving in to society's idea that thin is better or listening to idiots who might say to them "you could do better than a fat person" that's why it's nice to see in PUBLIC because they are proud to be together for all to see

You nailed it!
12 years

Having been slim most of my life, the contrast does look good. Certainly what "Lovely Plumper" said was a very good point. When I met my wife our weight difference was about 70-80lbs and at on epoint was probably 100lbs. I've gained a little and she's lost a some, so the difference is only about 60lbs now. But it's still a good contrast, as I'm 5'11 and she's 5'5. She only ever fancied slim, or well toned men.
12 years

My wife has 100+ pounds on me. I like the size difference and agree that it's aesthetically pleasing.
12 years

Posts like this kill me because fat guy experiences always end up sugar-coated by those who think the grass is always greener on the fat guy side of the fence.

If that was true then so many fat guys would not be here looking for support. Don't stereotype fat guys.

Late Addition:

You also insult skinny women who are attracted to fat men by saying the relationships are almost never happy.

TummyLover123 wrote:
Bubba Jay wrote:
Now does anybody find this realy cute like I do?

I mean everybody has the right to like who they like within reason, but when you see fat men with fat girlfriends, It dosent look as cute.

I mean I know some fat women prefer fat men, but there is nothing cuter than a fat man with a thin girlfriend, or a fat woman with a thin boyfriend

anybody agree?

The whole fat man with a skinny woman is a little clique to me.

It's not bad.

What I mean is that I've been seeing that type of couple everywhere on media forever. You never see a fat woman with a skinny man on US broadcasting.

I see the stereotype of enforcing women to be skinny to get a man, while the male can be any size but they must have a size 2 girlfriend to be accepted. But most of the time, the two are never happy.
12 years
12   loading