Submission and domination

Fetishes

canadianfa wrote:
I also have a diaper fetish, which I think is related to my fat fetish. As collegeguy2514 stated, I think both are related to just letting go, something that I have found much easier to do in the privacy of my house in a diaper, than with getting over the societal pressures related to weight, although I am starting to get over that.

My fantasy would be to be diapered and force-fed until I was completely stuffed by a beautiful woman. She would then treat me like a baby and tend to my every need for the rest of the day, continuing with the belly rubs and stuffings and changing my diapers when needed.

that is a wonderful fantasy.
11 years

Fetishes

piggysandra wrote:
Big beautiful cupcake wrote:
I have a really weird fetish (maybe weird is subjective) that sort of falls into BDSM. I'm really into cannibalism, not actually chowing down on my buddies but the idea of being treated as food. Don't know what I mean? Check out mukiskitchen.com. Hell, I think I'd be a tasty treat!

i know muki...and yes, it´s so weird!!! but for me it´s as hot as well!!!!

agreed.
11 years

Fetishes

Here's something a women here once suggested: she'd be so fat that she got stuck in a restaurant booth, assistance had to be called to free her, and the local television station was there to film it all. She ordered several desserts while waiting and then after being freed asked if we could go to the buffet. TV mikes picked up that part.

[quote]Joey wrote:
Im into anything fat related the bigger the bitter!

I get turned on by my girl being to fat to do things or fit through doors etc... Really into watching my girl crush and breaking things.
11 years

Fetishes

secretdesires wrote:
Okay, so we're all here because we love big squishy bellies, but how many of us have other major fetishes? Am I the only one whose main and only fetish isn't a fat-related fetish?

My main fetishes are Daddy/girl RP, rape RP, and I have a huge @ss fetish. (heh I made a pun!)

Hmmm.... as i never had so many chances to live out every of my well let´s say very creative fantasies and don´t know for sure which else there are or might even appear through nice incentives.

Hmmm well daddy girl rp is a nice cute thing :-) why not ^^
nurse ^^
teacher with glasses and a tight miniskirt and a v-neck (long hair!)
hmm...
hmm...
;-)
i love a cute face a well formed belly (chubby or thinner ^^) with an adorable belly button
round beautiful boobs smaller or big but perky is so mhmm...^^

but is that a fetish if you like all parts of a femalebody haha even neck ears hair eyes back lovehandles .....

well i better stop and find out more about me ^^
11 years

Fetishes

Maimee wrote:
brsfan1 wrote:
I am into anything domination related...I think that is just natural since I am a feeder. Things like bondage or highly aggressive foreplay where I throw around a girl is pretty sexy to me.

I workout a lot, so the sensation that I am physically superior to my girl and that I use it to throw her around or hold her down is very arousing.

I absolutely love strength and resistance play. Being so heavy makes it difficult to be pushed around during bedroom play, so the thought of my size posing no challenge when being dominated is just dreamy!

Add said aggression into the mix... *happy sigh* Why do you live so far away?

ahhh that was so pefectly desribed ...i like the same kind of play but would be nice if at some point the girl would love to turn the tables and fatten me up to get strong anough to force me to some things and after having fun with this for a while i would tunr the tables again and get fit ......only to revenge on her...
but i generally like teasing poking grabbing tickling and pinning the girl down with some force and find it very sexy if she tries to defend a bit (of course knowing before she likes it ^^)
11 years

Fetishes

i like to put a fat girl into a perilous situation. One that she cannot get out of. Or one that she will have to eat her way out of.

This usually means bondage. It never gets old tying up a fat girl and shaking and jiggling all her fat while teasing her. What's she gonna do about it? She can't get away. "Want to be untied? Well eat this slice of cheesecake first." Once she eats it "Oh did i say slice ? i meant the whole cake"

and i agree a dom feeder has to be strong. An ex-gf of mine went from 180 to 300 lbs. I was able to handle her until she got up to 270 ish. Then her bulk was starting to get the best of me. So I started to work out a lot and i put on a lot of muscle. She would try to throw her weight around when she was 300 lbs but i was strong enough to coral her.
11 years

Fetishes

piggysandra wrote:
Big beautiful cupcake wrote:
I have a really weird fetish (maybe weird is subjective) that sort of falls into BDSM. I'm really into cannibalism, not actually chowing down on my buddies but the idea of being treated as food. Don't know what I mean? Check out mukiskitchen.com. Hell, I think I'd be a tasty treat!

here its called accually dolcett
i know muki...and yes, it´s so weird!!! but for me it´s as hot as well!!!!
11 years

Fetishes

I'm switch and into:

-oral (Forced giving)
-anal (Giving, one day receiving)
-BBW
-watersports (Want to try receiving)
-lactation/milking (Nothing better then sucking a girls breasts)
-exhibitionism (don't want to be seen in public, but love to be naked outside)
-ballet boots/heels (Would love to be made to wear them)
-body stockings/tights/stockings (Would love to be made to wear and see her wear them)
-big tits
-candle wax (Would like to try receiving)
-catsuits
-hucows
-enemas (Like giving, Would like to try receiving)
-foot worship
-high heels (Would like to be made to wear and see her wear)
-latex (Wearing and seeing her wear)
-pain (Like giving, Would like to try receiving)
-bondage (Giving and receiving)
-flogging (Love giving, Would like to try receiving)
-cbt (cock and ball beating, sqeezing, pulling, having my cock stood on)
-spanking (Like giving, would like to try receiving
-Foot Caning (Like giving, would like to try receiving)

A long list, may have missed a few things off of it smiley
11 years

Fetishes

I love. BBW, but also feeding, a lactation. thing, dominating, hypnosis.
11 years

Fetishes

I love. BBW, but also feeding, a lactation. thing, dominating, hypnosis.
11 years
123   loading