Gaining

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

The "Evil Feeder" fantasy: The Evil Feeder kidnaps you, takes you to his secret lair, and makes you really fat. (His techniques may vary: force feeding, punishing you if you don't eat enough, or just tempting you with too many goodies to resist). You can't leave...you have to get huge. But at least it's not your fault...it's all EF's fault. And no one will see how fat you get. And you can eat all you want, of whatever you want.

How many of you have had this fantasy?

(Of course I would never become an evil feeder myself...too many legal, moral, and practical difficulties! I'm just curious how many people have this fantasy.)
12 years

Yep, have had this fantasy for decades.
12 years

I've had evil feeder fantasies, but more along the line of a girl being sneaky with making me gain weight - and me being unaware of her intentions until I'm at a point of no return.

My own fantasies involve a girl doing something like slipping me appetite stimulants or metabolism inhibitors (or both!) into my food without my knowledge, or even hypnosis where she's managed to implant a suggestion that would make me hungry at the mention of some kind of code word or phrase. In all of them, I wind up becoming a lot fatter than I ever intended.

I'm free in the fantasies, but I have to deal with the changes as I get bigger and she's delighted to see me struggling with my gains.

The locked up ones I've had from time to time, but I like the sneakiness factor of my other fantasies.
12 years

Gettingfatter wrote:
I've had evil feeder fantasies, but more along the line of a girl being sneaky with making me gain weight - and me being unaware of her intentions until I'm at a point of no return.

My own fantasies involve a girl doing something like slipping me appetite stimulants or metabolism inhibitors (or both!) into my food without my knowledge, or even hypnosis where she's managed to implant a suggestion that would make me hungry at the mention of some kind of code word or phrase. In all of them, I wind up becoming a lot fatter than I ever intended.

I'm free in the fantasies, but I have to deal with the changes as I get bigger and she's delighted to see me struggling with my gains.

The locked up ones I've had from time to time, but I like the sneakiness factor of my other fantasies.

This is sort of like a fantasy that I've had off and on for a long time.

And more to the point, I've had the abduction/prisoner/slave fantasy too. Though not as often now as when was in my teens.
12 years

i've entertained fantasies such as this before. i think the loss of control aspect of it is the best part.
12 years

I've never been big on this sort of thing, but after reading a few stories about it over the years, it seems to have become an idea I like to flirt with.

Whenever I see a thin/fit girl out jogging I like the idea of showing her what it really means to be fat, or giving her more of an excuse to exercise so hard and regularly lol.

Of course these are just evil thoughts that I lock away in the back of my head, nothing i'd ever act on for obvious reasons. smiley
12 years

Oh haha yeah had this fantasy, too only with the slight change that i would love to see if i can get a little in shape afterwards and still having all this evil threats and temptation around me ;-)
12 years

one of my top fantases smiley
(which is expressed in some of my stories i have written!!)
12 years

Oh yes,definitely..probably my biggest turn onsmiley
12 years

Cupkake wrote:
Maximum wrote:
I've never been big on this sort of thing, but after reading a few stories about it over the years, it seems to have become an idea I like to flirt with.

Whenever I see a thin/fit girl out jogging I like the idea of showing her what it really means to be fat, or giving her more of an excuse to exercise so hard and regularly lol.

Of course these are just evil thoughts that I lock away in the back of my head, nothing i'd ever act on for obvious reasons. smiley

Maximum--just reading your post turned me on a little. haha I definitely have this fantasy...although mine consists of being locked away in a princess-like tower on a huge, comfy bed and my "evil feeder" comes in to stuff me and uhh, "stuff me". The fatter I get, the more he wants me. Eventually I start to love the idea of getting fatter and serving him...and I guess we live happily ever after, lol. Never really get to the end of the fantasy but it is very, very hot!

Ha, happy to be of service. smiley
12 years
12345   loading