Gaining

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

FreightTrain wrote:
markpearson89 wrote:
My evil feeder fantasy involve an attractive woman feeder who progresses from a loving effectionate hostess to an emotional munipulator and finally (as i'm approaching immobility) a forcefull dominatrix. The kind of woman who feeds you just a few more bites at the end of a somewhat large meal where you've already eaten all you can. Just enough to strech your stomach that tiny amout it takes to increase your appetite a little each time. Using "it's not enough to put away and we can't waste it, so eat up." as a cover, but she always makes a serving more you can realistically eat without a little push. Then as you notice your getting a little heavier and become reluctant, she pays the emotional card like, "but you love my cooking...I made it just for you..." with a pout, then a kiss on the cheek after you cave in and eat." Then finally as you're approaching obesity and maybe even considering leaving to save whats left of your social life, she becomes more forcefull in her approach. Seducing you into rediculous binges, rewarding you with sexual favors for completing your meals, late night and early morning suprize force feedings for insubordination. Along with a smug attitude because she knows no matter what your objections are you'll always be to full and tired and as soon as your not you'll crave the food and sex. Occasionally she'll deprive her victim, and they'll beg for it.

Yeah i'm a weirdo.
This... For the most part...

I second that motion....
9 years

Critters wrote:
Oh man... I've had this fantasy ever since I was a teenager!
I'm currently working on a comic that explores this theme.

The funny thing is that IRL, I'm rather a quiet, retiring sort who doesn't usually take aggressive control of situations unless I have to. But I totally fantasize about having a captive guy under my total control, exploiting whatever weaknesses and temptations I can find in him to make him bigger and bigger, pushing him to go that much further every time I force food on him.

The progression as his belly and body expand... man, that really gets me going!

I've even gone so far as to look up info on appetite stimulants like marijuana/Marinol, drugs that have weight gain or metabolism slowdown as a common side effect (way too many to mention, but Risperdol, SSRI-class antidepressants, and prednisone/dexamethesone get honourable mentions), and the effects of prolonged inactivity on the bones, joints, muscles, and organs and how to counteract the problems that can arise from the body being inactive.

Yeah, I'm a twisted little critter.

Thing is, I doubt I'd ever take it from the realm of fantasy into reality, since it would involve some very unethical things. While some of my fantasies are totally evil, I'm an ethical humanistic type, and I would never hold someone as an involuntary captive and force changes on his body that he didn't want. Especially ones like forced inactivity, which can result in lasting changes and impairments to muscles and joints and can cause painful things like bedsores. I don't want to cause someone pain and disability.

That said, if I met someone who likes to explore these themes in totally voluntary, safe play, I'm sooooooo there! Especially if the gains are real!

Being with you would be heavenly, I am sure...until I realized what you were about.

And then, it would be too late.
9 years

This thread has my name written all over it,
5 years

Simplypoison:
I have had this fantasy

Same with me! Count me as "I'm in!"
5 years

Someone's gotta hit me up about this! I've fantasized about fattening under an evil feeder for too long now, and I wanna make it a reality
5 years

Do we even have any evil feeders on here? Looking for RL in NOVA.
4 years

Being an evil feeder in the classic sense of kidnapping someone would be hard if not impossible to pull off in the age of cell phones and GPS.

If I were trying to be an evil feeder today I think the key would be to manipulate your "victim" into giving up control over them to you.
4 years

I guess there are different types of 'evil' feeders, and it depends on the person about what types they like and which they don't.

I certainly love the evil feeder aspect, being a feeder myself. But it's more about fattening someone against their will by blackmailing or manipulating them than kidnapping for instance.

And of course, this stays mostly a fantasy, since the real world contains real people who would obviously most likely not be thrilled about being fattened against their will.
4 years

For me the Fantasy is having someone who's secretly fattening me, from cooking food with more calories then normal, bringing me "shakes" and saying it's just a milkshake.

Encouraging me to finish my meal so we don't waste food, all the while doing their best to hide how fat I am. From limiting access to body mirrors, to switching my clothes to ones a size up before they get tight.
4 years

AskDrFeeder:
The "Evil Feeder" fantasy: The Evil Feeder kidnaps you, takes you to his secret lair, and makes you really fat. (His techniques may vary: force feeding, punishing you if you don't eat enough, or just tempting you with too many goodies to resist). You can't leave...you have to get huge. But at least it's not your fault...it's all EF's fault. And no one will see how fat you get. And you can eat all you want, of whatever you want.

How many of you have had this fantasy?

(Of course I would never become an evil feeder myself...too many legal, moral, and practical difficulties! I'm just curious how many people have this fantasy.)

HerShoes:
TBH I feel like a good chunk of my interest in this kink is tied to Evil Feeder fantasies (is this an official name for it? should this be my new search term? lol).

I think it would be really hot to be forced into getting fatter. Bound/ caged, force fed... but also groping and jiggling my growing belly and telling me how fat I'm getting and that I have no hope to lose it if I tried.

So, would you like to have your significant other be an "evil feeder"? Let the feeder put you in that chair, strap your arms and legs, put the funnel in your mouth, and pour you full?

Is part of it a love of being dominated for you? If so, how much would you surrender to it?
4 years
45678   loading