Events

Events/meet-ups photo gallery!

Nah, I think anyone white with England-in-December colouring is going to get shown up by LC2's amazeballs tan haha
12 years

haha very true
12 years

lc2 wrote:
foxglove wrote:
Nah, I think anyone white with England-in-December colouring is going to get shown up by LC2's amazeballs tan haha

In fairness I'm just back from a fortnight in Egypt gimme a break!!

It is a be-yooooooo-tiful tan. We just all look a bit cr@p in comparison haha

Very good to meet you btw smiley
12 years

Great pics as always, loved the very natural ones best.
12 years

It certainly looks like it went up a notch after I left. Ah well! Nice photos smiley
12 years

Awww looks like you had fun! Great pics Softgirl!

Shame I couldn't make it - although I do remember last time going to Reflex after the pub, recklessly riding a Boris bike home, and waking up with a mouth like a dead badger...
12 years

I look pissed in most of these, which is ironic really as I was driving home I didn't have anything to drink after after 11pm and I only had 2 pints of cider in the first place. Maybe my default look is that of a drunken Irish poser.
12 years

Rogue wrote:
Gary I see you took my advice about varying your pose! lol smiley
In the last pic you look like Michael Madsen! smiley
That's it, wondered who I looked like. Come valentines I'll come as Mr Blonde.
12 years

hahahaa these are the best photos ever, bonnie looks so cute in her outfit hahaaaa
12 years

Great pics Softgirl! Thank you - I was beginning to think that my being there had been a figment of my imagination haha smiley Loving the colour of Big n Burlie Momma's dress. In fact everyone looks gorgeous smiley
12 years
12345   loading