Stuffing

Buffets

PinkyDear wrote:
Touch choice! Probably Golden Corral,but I have a soft spot for pizza and Chinese buffet.

I've never been kicked out, but the little waitresses at the Chinese buffet give me very strange looks.

Pinkydear I would love to take you to Old Country Buffet around 10 am so you could go from breakfast food to lunch and then the Sundae and Pastry area without leaving. Maybe three hours of eating. And I promise no bad looks from anyone. There's plenty of plus size people there for sure. smiley
12 years

Buffets

forcefeeder wrote:
Harrah's Resorts, Las Vegas, offers a special "Buffet of Buffets" deal. All seven (7) of their Las Vegas Buffets for 24 hours for $45. With proper planning, you could have two breakfasts, two lunches, three dinners, at 7 different places

Wow, Vegas meetup anyone?! I'd love to give that a try!!!
12 years

Buffets

No problem at Old Country Buffet Pinky. I have never to see at Least one or two people there well over 400 lbs. One time was great I saw two young couples there smiling as they waddled out. Both women at least 220 and both men around 250.They had met up there and it's obvious they weren't there to hold back on eating! smiley
12 years

Buffets

For breakfast I like Shoney's, for lunch or dinner I like Golden Coral. Then of course there are those times when I want to stuff myself silly with pizza, for those times I go to Cici's.
12 years

Buffets

The last few times I've been to Golden Corral it hasn't been that good. Hometown buffet is ok, but bland. There is not any really good buffets around here, unfortunately.
12 years

Buffets

wow, i feel so limited around where i live- only have hometown & 'tin tin', an asian buffet if you will. i know golden corral's somewhere, but i'm pretty sure it's only in california or somewhere like northern washington...

recently ate at hometown for lunch- wish i could more often lol
12 years

Buffets

fatterandfatter:
Lancaster County, in SE Pennsylvania (also known as Amish Country), is Buffet Heaven. Bird-in-Hand & Miller's are very good. . .but Shady Maple is the gold standard. It's jaw-dropping & belly-streching the amount of mouth-watering food they have available.

They also have several great family-style restaurants (where they seat you with other people at long tables, bring out big platters of food that get passed around, & the waitress asks if anybody wants more).

The food is hearty, rich, delicious, calorie-filled! A feedee could put on a good few pounds during a vacation there smiley.

Do you have the addresses for these buffet's? I would like to add them to my favs, so that one day I could sit down and eat there.
5 years

Buffets

SB360:
The last few times I've been to Golden Corral it hasn't been that good. Hometown buffet is ok, but bland. There is not any really good buffets around here, unfortunately.

Our Golden Coral closed up, and is now a cleaners and a 7-11. smiley
5 years

Buffets

We used to have a Hometown Buffet. That was great for getting really stuffed. Now all we have are crappy Chinese food buffets.
5 years