Submission and domination

Would you be master or slave

I've been both the dominating and the dominated.
It depends on my mood on which I enjoy. I seem to enjoy being dominated more though
12 years

I usually tend to be the submissive/slave but i love being domme too
11 years

Slave for sure smiley
11 years

Yes you're right
not a single dominant woman exists in the entire world
11 years

I would be a Dom, absolutely.
11 years

I would be a Dom, absolutely.
11 years

Dom and there is Dominate women out their but more or less they are sub but some are Domme that i know of for a fact
11 years

I guess I'm a switch. When it comes to feeding/stuffing I'm way more into dominating men.

With women (I'm bi) I fantasize about both dom/sub roles and am way more of a switch in that scenario.

And when it doesn't involving feeding or food play I like being a sub with men as well.

Does that all make sense..haha..I guess I'm complicated smiley
11 years

I'm a master. I love to go Dom on ladies , have my way with them, and of course fatten them up a good bit.
11 years

I'd be a master. Treating my slaves with a strictness and firmness to let them know that I was not messing about while at the same time being kind while they are my service. Oh and of course they would be gaining weight. I like my slaves to be pretty "little" plumping piglets. And perhaps even have them sign a slave contract or something like that detailing everything that they will do, can have done to them and for how long so that they know what to expect and for how long, and just how far away the ceasation of their servitude and more importantly their punishments and gain is.smiley
10 years
123   loading