Submission and domination

Would you be master or slave

not really into the master/slave thing. But I'm definitely the dominant one and make that clear. I'll tell a girlfriend that I'm going to get her fat. That I'm going to pack some serious weight on her while we're together. I'll let her know just to warn her.
10 years

I've always taken extreme pleasure out of being a slave. It makes a girl feel good to follow her instructions and treat a man right.
10 years

I love both the idea of having fat piggy slaves who would eat anything and everything I told them to, and being dominated by someone do much bigger than me that I could do nothing to resist and just had to serve them as much food as they wanted and got bigger. I can't decide!
10 years

hmmm.. complicated ^^

I would love to be kind of more submissive from a kind of teasing and dominating start where i tease my more chubby gf until she manages to make me gain so i wil become more submissive and willing cause she gets stronger and fitter while i become a chubby hubby she likes to prove to me making me do some kind of fitnesstest in comparison to her ^^.

And then maybe a change again over time where i manage to get fitter again cause she gets kind of chubby again and i use my chance to turn the tables again ...hehe

i would so love to do such kinky things once in my life to some extent^^

any naughty nice girl who would love such strange things , too?
10 years

Found myself to be a master of a very obedient little girl.

She wants nothing more than to please master. Her ultimate fantasy is to be completely used for someones pleasure.

On the like realistic side note this dynamic is very interesting and I have seen what happens when it goes poorly. I've had people express concern and would just like to state my philosophy for the record of anyone who cares. Which is you I guess if you are reading this thread.

I love the idea of dominating with pleasure. I am very cerebral and like to take the time to get to know people. Domination where the slave never says no, they can't. Kept in constant ecstasy it feels too good to always say yes. Happiness and pleasure is paramount not just for master but also for puppet.

My littlepuppet has very quickly found herself not just wanting to be owned. Now it's very important that she be masters good little pigglet and become my big fat whore.
10 years

This is something I've been getting interested in lately, I'd definitely be a master!
9 years

slave feedee all the way
9 years

I'm a sub/slave at heart, but I could imagine enjoying being the dom sometimes.

And as a slave or sub I love to struggle a bit, being naughty, test the other a bit, being overpowered and played and teased with.
I'm quite strong so when I decide I want to throw someone off me (I love being bottom/squashed etc) Ill enjoy it so much more if I'm actually helpless, just pinned down or squashed and out of breath too weak to do anything about it, but to worship, play with the fat and do as I'm told as a reasonable slave would do anyways, but I'm silly and playful . smiley
8 years

Submissive Slave
8 years

I'm pretty versatile,but I much prefer to be the sub.
8 years
123   loading