Extreme obesity

Do any men want to be immobile

Reality: no. But as a fantasy, I think immobility is incredibly powerful.
6 years

Oh very much so, especially if it the growth is beyond my control. I really wish I could not only find someone, but also find someone who would make me unable to stop gaining before I got cold feet.
6 years

Kyle OMFGummyBear:
I would really love being dominated with no control over with immobility. I'd love to be inflated with Icecream & Heavy Cream til I can barely get out of bed on my own & then some more. AS much as whoever was inflating me wanted to go, I'd let them fatten me & abuse me with their fetishes as much as they'd like.Tbh.

Looking through the responses here from the last 7 years or so, anyone can see what a strong fantasy this is for many of us.
6 years

I have to admit, I have that in me. With the right person and under the right circumstances I could very much see myself becoming immobile smiley
6 years

Yes, but it's just a dream for me as my health wouldn't permit it.
6 years

I would absolutely love to be fattened up so much that I'm literally completely incapable of doing anything but getting even fatter. Just imagining what a massive blob of fat I'd grow into after becoming immobile gets me so, so excited. I'd just sit on my enormous butt all day, constantly eating from a tube and feeling my fat grow bigger and bigger. Can't wait to become someone's piggy.
6 years

I think i would want to live a little more of my life before hitting complete immobility, but if I found the right feeder, I don't see much of a problem with becoming a blob. I love the thought of being unable to sit up as is because my guts too big, why not just shoot for being too big to move?
6 years

that is something i could only dream of! Not having a feeder or encourager and pay for food on my own makes it hard to get that way.
6 years

I wouldn't say that I want to be immobilized, but I have no limit to how fat I can be. I would prefer just to keep eating and getting bigger and bigger, but I have no limit to how big I'll be. I did have a dream of being this big before though but I am just going with the flow nowadays. If I do end up being so fat to this point, I'm sure that I'll find a way to get things done.....somehow.....
6 years

I am actually really close, like a good 100 more lbs until that point. I have always wanted to be big, but I didn't think that I would be this big. I am liking it, so I am keeping it.
6 years
34567   loading