Extreme obesity

Do any men want to be immobile

FabulousFeeder wrote:
I'm a female feeder and the idea of all of you handsome men being immobile is SO sexy. I would love to feed a man until he can no longer move on his own.

I would love to take care of his every need. I just need to find the right man...*sigh*

Wow! You sound like a dream! You're quite unique: a bbw fattening guys up!
12 years

bbwluvr3000 wrote:
FabulousFeeder wrote:
I'm a female feeder and the idea of all of you handsome men being immobile is SO sexy. I would love to feed a man until he can no longer move on his own.

I would love to take care of his every need. I just need to find the right man...*sigh*

Wow! You sound like a dream! You're quite unique: a bbw fattening guys up!

+1, I never seen girl like you
12 years

im still kinda small, but my goal one day is to be smiley
12 years

If there is someone to take loving care for you it is something to consider. I think I should enjoy this lifestyle of feederism so much, that I should go for it.
12 years

Not being able to get off the couch because my belly is so full of treats is really hot. Never being able to get up again? Would need a REALLY loving, doting girl. Works better in theory.
11 years

Immobile, not quite.
Huge flabby and lazy, hell yes!
11 years

the more i think of this the more i think it would be wonderful, got a long way to go before i become fully immobile but if there was someone out there wanting to take me all the way then that would be great
11 years

I would love to be immobile but I just need a feeder
11 years

Hmm, i think that being immobile is some kind of dream for me, but here in Poland it's impossible - maybe someday things will change and this country will become more tolerant and my fantasy becomes true, maybe someday.. But first goal is to find a feeder girl for me here xd.
11 years

I'd consider it if I had more money or a girl.
11 years
12345   loading