Extreme obesity

Do any men want to be immobile

Me too
1 year

REDDOUGHMAN:
Yes I've wanted to be too fat to move since I was young, the first time I saw someone being craned out there house because he was massive. Ever since that day I've wanted to be absolutely enormous. I am aware of the health problems but we all have to die someday I just and to be mabey the fattest man in the world when I do.
perfectly spoken
1 year

Justagainerpig:
100% not just in fantasy, but in reality. wanted it since i was young
Same ๐Ÿ˜Š
1 year

Definitely, anything 1,000+ lbs, I use to picture myself sat on a massive soft cushion, watching a TV, stuffing myself 24/7 in a big man cave surrounded by junk food and cream cake's
1 year

Big Hot Guy:
yes indeed...I think about it ALL THE TIME.

Sounds hot but........
1 year

Well, I'm certainly not thin at 320 lbs at 6' tall, but I must confess that its an intense fantasy for me to think of being fed to that size. I love the way my body feels and its incredibly wonderful when I'm fortunately enough to find a girl whom I find attractive get excited by my large softness, so much so that she and I role-play her feeding me to immense proportions. This usually involves some real feeding of course, followed by unbridled fatty sex. It's a huge turn on, so I completely understand your fantasy and desire.

After all, don't most of us? That IS what makes this a community of kindred spirits, is it not? smiley

guurl2125 wrote:
hi i am a 20 year old girl just livig life how i want to. my fantasy is to feed a large man who is over 500 pounds and i would feed them until they are 1,000 + i would be a slave and they would be the master and i was just wondering if there are any thin girls who feel the same way and want to feed a fat man and is there any fat men who want a thin girl to feed them and take care of them?

Iammarek:
that would be my dream come true
1 year

I absolutely do, and I think itโ€™s extremely masculine
1 year

I would love just being buried under myself growing body
1 year

I would love just being buried under myself growing body
1 year

Yes I want to become immobility. I've wanted this for as long as I can remember. I'm looking for a seriously interested feeder in Germany and the surrounding area who wants to make me his feeding and sex object and set a new record.
11 months