Extreme obesity

Do any men want to be immobile

I'd do it in a heartbeat if I could ever find a FFA feeder that doesn't charge you money simply for acknowledging your existence. Shaking my fucking head.
4 years

No. I prefer to be able to take care of myself.
4 years

I won't lie at 160lbs it's a long journey to such a feat but like many others the fantasy is always to intense to say no to. While my the girlfriend would need some convincing, I find myself on the fence leaning different ways each day.

I find myself leaning towards immobility more and more each day as the journey along is enough to pull me in, the thought of gaining 500+ on purpose and for pleasure is honestly something that I have a hard time saying no to.

While I obviously have a long time to consider this choice as I gain more and more I feel the one thing that will always hold me back is the fear of the health issues and while I know I can stop anytime I wonder if it's really worth it in the end.
4 years

I dream of this daily 🤤🤤🤤😭
4 years

I'd love to be immobile
4 years

Yes, if I could find an in-person feeder girlfriend
4 years

Working hard to get there lol
4 years

Every once in a while I fantasize about it
4 years

I plateaued around 280 -290 lbs 30 years ago. Can't seem to go up or down, but would love to get fatter. I just need someone to push me along, encourage me to ignore the doctor''s advice and slip me extra snacks all the time.
3 years

Yes i would love to be a massive immobile bed bound blob smiley
3 years
56789   loading