forum  submission and domination

forcefeeding/being forcefed4 months

PrincessCake:
Would never use a funnel personally I'm just too squeamish for that. 0.0

But I love the idea of being force fed or even being on the feeding end. I wonder how that would feel? I'm new here, can you tell? Haha..

stephenkg:
force feeding at best is risky business, facing the possibility of rupturing the stomach. Far better and sexier to hand feed while physically making love and mutually sharing the erotic joy as a form of foreplay.

PrincessCake:
The more you know, I guess. I don't know much about feederism. *shrug.*

its about the interplay of food and sex. S. ome women actually get hot from eating and feedism is a form of foreplay hope that helps shed some light on a difficult to explain and describe activity. Like all things that intrigue you, it is best experienced with a patient and gentle lover to determine if is something you would enjoy.

N8theGR8:
I disagree. Doesn't have to be gentle. It's force feeding. Key word: force.

formyself, anything "forced" is not sexually/romantically appealing. Like rape. Each to their own.

To some people rape is sexually appealing. To each their own as long as both parties consent to the play. I'm turned on by rape scenarios. Some aren't, I respect that.

stephenkg:
formyself, anything "forced" is not sexually/romantically appealing. Like rape. Each to their own.

That part's uncalled for, no more of that thank you. That might be your opinion but you didn't have to throw the bolded sentence in there. This is a topic for those who enjoy forcefeeding someone or being forcefed and who find it sexually and/or romantically appealing, and there are many who do, whether they be feeder or feedee.

well said, the act must be mutual and satisfying for both. force feeding is going in an entirely different direction.

stephenkg:
force feeding at best is risky business, facing the possibility of rupturing the stomach. Far better and sexier to hand feed while physically making love and mutually sharing the erotic joy as a form of foreplay

its about the interplay of food and sex. S. ome women actually get hot from eating and feedism is a form of foreplay hope that helps shed some light on a difficult to explain and describe activity. Like all things that intrigue you, it is best experienced with a patient and gentle lover to determine if is something you would enjoy.

Have been force fed by MASTER using funnels and handcuffs. it has also been tied to bed in 4 point restraints while upper body propped up on pillows in case of vomiting which happens. In BDSM KNOW YOUR PARTNER and be safe. If HE truly cares and listens to whatere sign you give to HIM that you are in distress HE should respect that. Yes, this is foreplay and it should be fun. Hope that helps from one who has enjoyed having a slave and is NOW a slave to a feeder-sadist.

It sounds like the dynamic with a good feeder would be one that would turn me on so much. The submission, food, pain and pleasure would be so good together.
<< 9 page 9 of 9   loading