Submission and domination

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

I love tying my lover's wrists behind their back, their ankles to the bed posts, and coercing them into eating more than they want as I feed them. Men or women. Poking their bellies, pinching their fat if they try to avoid what i am putting in their mouth. Teasing them with name calling and taunts, and stuffing them full until they simply can't take another bite.
6 years

stephenkg:
formyself, anything "forced" is not sexually/romantically appealing. Like rape. Each to their own.

That part's uncalled for, no more of that thank you. That might be your opinion but you didn't have to throw the bolded sentence in there. This is a topic for those who enjoy forcefeeding someone or being forcefed and who find it sexually and/or romantically appealing, and there are many who do, whether they be feeder or feedee.
6 years

well said, the act must be mutual and satisfying for both. force feeding is going in an entirely different direction.

stephenkg:
force feeding at best is risky business, facing the possibility of rupturing the stomach. Far better and sexier to hand feed while physically making love and mutually sharing the erotic joy as a form of foreplay

its about the interplay of food and sex. S. ome women actually get hot from eating and feedism is a form of foreplay hope that helps shed some light on a difficult to explain and describe activity. Like all things that intrigue you, it is best experienced with a patient and gentle lover to determine if is something you would enjoy.
6 years

It sounds like the dynamic with a good feeder would be one that would turn me on so much. The submission, food, pain and pleasure would be so good together.
6 years

RoseEdwards:
I would love to be tied up and force fed against my will! Definite turn on being force fed until I'm bursting! smiley

HedgieBoy:
#sold

2 for the price of 1.
Being tied and stuffed till I’m ready to exploded is my goal and a turn on just thinking about it
5 years

I'm not into the funnel...I would feel like I'm drowning. Besides I'd miss out on the cupcakes.
5 years

Allisongdop:
I�ve never been force fed before but I�m finding this thread to be the biggest turn on ever.

Well I'm sure lots of us here would be happy to help you experiment. Or does this count as being experimented on?
5 years

I just uploaded the final part of another story which posters on this thread might like...

Plenty of fat-girl teasing, public humiliation, force-feeding, and explicit sex!

Four Dates With Fatty:
fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

Hope you enjoy...
5 years

Force fed with a funnel until my tummy was so tight. Waddling around with my clothes barely fitting. Parading me in front of his friends, then back to the funnel chair until the buttons pop off my clothes...
4 years

HerShoes:
The idea of being forcefed is a large (heh) part of what interests me about this kink. My first encounters with feederism involved seeing bound anime women with feeding tubes shoved down their throats.

My mind wanders around this image both as fantasy and as something I'd like to experiment with practically...

As fantasy, I am particularly turned on at the thought of a dominant man feeding and fattening me against my will. Perhaps early on I struggle, but it's no use. Tears roll down my cheeks as my cries are muffled by a tube carrying puree down my gullet. I feel my belly filling up and distending slightly, pushed as far as it can go. It doesn't matter how much I really don't want to, I have no choice but to watch my body gradually becoming bigger, fatter for the pleasure of someone else...

Practically, I think it might be fun to experiment with as part of a scene. Obvious care would need to be taken to avoid choking or overfeeding beyond what my body can handle. ... Amusingly, I'm actually quite a picky eater but I'm toying with ways something like this could be used to expand the range of foods I'll eat. There are many foods which I rationally know are good for me and would like to incorporate into my diet but haven't been able to push over whatever hangups I have - healthy stuff like cauliflower, not even necessarily fattening.

Your shared fantasies are the essence of hot exploration and sensual fulfillment. You are awakening desires and embracing heretofore unknown pleasures. Btw: Cauliflower, baked with honey Dijon is wonderful.
4 years
2345   loading