Submission and domination

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

switchychic wrote:
I have always dreamed of being force fed until my belly was stuffed and stretched. Then a loving belly rub and cuddles after the feeding. The idea of my hair being grabbed and my face being shoved right into a creamy pie or cake positively gives me shivers of pleasure! smiley

Should we make this happen?
9 years

This sounds just absolutely wonderful to me! What a life!

FeedMeMoreMaster wrote:
I want to live with a man who is secretly fattening me. Eventually, I realize what is happening and he admits what's going on, but it's too late. I've grown (pun intended ) to like it aND am addicted to food. We have fun feeding for awhile, but after he gets used to it, he pushes me to the brink, constantly forcefeeding me. At first, I think things have gone too far, but then I completely give in. My sole existence becomes eating, growing and pleasing my master...
smiley
9 years

One of my fantasies is to be completely dominated and enslaved by a thin/athletic/muscular woman. I'd be strapped to a bed, denied any exercise, and would HAVE to obey her commands to eat or risk getting jolted by the shock collar I'd be wearing.
Day after day, month after month, I'd watch her working out--getting thinner and stronger as more and more food was being shoved into my mouth and I was getting weaker, flabbier, and fatter. Eventually I would give up any resistance and willingly submit to her every food and sex-related desire, the restraints and collar would come off, and I would be transformed into a helpless blob.
She'd humiliate me for being so fat but still buy vast quantities of food, and by that point I would have lost all self-control and couldn't stop eating and begging for more.
9 years

Force feeding is one of my ultimate fantasies! I'd love to force a girl to eat until she thinks she can't take anymore...and then feed her just a bit more to make her that much fatter!
9 years

SkinnyCollegeBelly wrote:
One of my fantasies is to have a fit and cute girl fatten me up with all of the delicious things in life. She wants to eat them so badly and decides to take it out on me by feeding it to me. Every dip and side dish, every eclair and brownie, and every heavy dark beer that she is just dying to have being forced on me. Then as the pounds slowly pile on she starts teasing me about how thick I'm getting and how soft my body has become. How all of those nights of three course meals have added to my waistline and how my belly looks bloated at all hours of the day. She'll think she's in control, but the jokes on her because once I'm big enough, all of those months of Pilates and running won't mean a thing when she has 220lbs of me in bed. 220lbs of stretch marked fat that she'll be too weak to push me around in bed. The only way she'll have any say in the bed is if she starts packing on some pounds. Then once she puts on enough weight to throw me around a bit, I'll just start to put on more so she has to keep gaining if she wants any sort of domination in the bedroom.

You should write a story detailing this fantasy. I love the table-turning aspects of it!
9 years

TheGreedyFox wrote:
Mmmm some of the ideas I'm reading here are so hot, I'm loving every word of it smiley

My girlfriend is really into the whole concept of force feeding me and wants me tied down to a chair so she can forcefully stuff rich tasty food into my mouth until I'm so full I literally can't eat anymore.

We're sort of in a long distance relationship at the moment and I only visit her every month or so for a weekend at a time so she wants to make it all count as much as possible towards my gain. We're aiming for around 10,000 calories per sitting which I'm not even sure is possible!! Guess I'll have to find out ey?! smiley

She wants to do it so that before I even finish chewing what's in my mouth she'll stuff something else in there, and if I ever hiccup or choke she'll wash it down with good ol' eggnog. I'm really excited for it and the whole idea of her restraining me and having to just sit there and take really turns me on <3

Congratulations!

You have just made one of the hottest threads on here even hotter!
9 years

TheGreedyFox wrote:
GrowingLoveHandles wrote:
Congratulations!

You have just made one of the hottest threads on here even hotter!smiley

Oh, well thank you! That's what I'm here for, just doing my part in making the discussions here as enjoyable reading as possible smiley

ShakesSphere wrote:
My girlfriend used to encourage me pretty vigorously when I was only 260 pounds. Now that I am 430 pounds she has backed off and mostly just prepares vast portion sizes for me. We always get the family size meal this supposed to serve 5 or 6 and she eats 2 portions and I eat 4.
My fantasy is have a second feeder, male or female, who teams up to really stuff me to my limit and encourages my encourager to step up the pace and get me to 500, dammit! smiley

Good luck smiley I'm rather into the idea of having a second feeder too!! While my girlfriend is entirely behind the whole feedism thing, and has so far given me some amazing encouragement that's had some fairly noticeable results smiley it's not the primary thing that gets her off, she's just entertaining my desires so it would be nice to have a third party who is JUST there to keep me fed and to keep the enthusiasm going! smiley

A second feeder? I didn't even know that was a real thing. I mean, I write fantasy stories about this kind of stuff, but still . ..

A second feeder?

How selfish when many of us are still trying to find a first!

smiley smiley smiley
9 years

Dandydanny wrote:
Mines a bit of an odd one I guess. I like the idea of being forced to force feed someone. To have a fiery woman demand I feed her till her gut bulges and feels so hard and tight. And then to do it again. I imagine she would use a leash on me and would punish me if I didn't try my hardest to make her huge.

And I the only one?

this sounds a lot better to me as I'm a bit of a dominant bottom I suppose? So I'd be your other person then smiley
9 years

silverfox96 wrote:
I have wanted to be funnel fed for a very long time, really I guess since I first realized I liked this (odd because I remember instances of wanting this to a degree since I was 11 and now realizing it). This weekend I will finally tell my boyfriend of 7 months about my fetish. I've never told anyone about this and I sometimes feel ashamed for it but everyone here has shown me that I can finally accept it, and that maybe, its not that odd after all, so thank you. I really hope it works out, and that maybe he will consider funnel feeding me when I see him.

Best of luck to you. Even if he's not that into it, maybe he will play along since you are.

I hope so.
9 years

You seem to have the right piggy belly - fattened and hanging! You should get much more fatter...
9 years
12345   loading