forum  submission and domination

vore and feederism8 years

does anyone think these to fetishes go together? is anyone into them?

vore and feederism7 years

yes.

unfortunately, i'm still getting to know and becoming comfortable with some of my... darker kinks... when it comes to this realm.

When I was younger alot of the weird fantasies I used to have involved vore like themes but I never knew what it was until recently.
I also liked the whole Hansel and grettel idea where you or fattened to be prepared to be eaten lol.
It's not a big fantasy of mine but I've thought about it a few times

OxrexO wrote:
When I was younger alot of the weird fantasies I used to have involved vore like themes but I never knew what it was until recently.
I also liked the whole Hansel and grettel idea where you or fattened to be prepared to be eaten lol.

being fattened in preparation to be eaten, or fed to something is very much one of those slightly darker fantasies i have.

bateman wrote:
OxrexO wrote:

being fattened in preparation to be eaten, or fed to something is very much one of those slightly darker fantasies i have.

as far as the being eaten part, it's gotta be whole. go figure.

I really enjoy the idea of being fattened up to be eaten, and in fact stumbled upon feederism long after deciding I liked the idea of becoming dinner. However I think these fetishes go well together.

I both like the idea of fattening a girl to cook her like an ovenroasted piggy, and being the one who will be eaten up by the evil bbw witch...

DaddysPigletBaby wrote:
I don't fully understand the reasoning behind lumping vore and feederism together. I guess I can see where they intersect but why do some mayjor kink based social sites lump vore and feederism (maybe fetish for some) subcultures together?

As someone who loves the idea of fattening a girl up to eat her (purely in fantasy of course) that part of my brain is obligated to say "because they go well together!"

As for why most major kink sites lumping them together, it's more than likely from ignorance and the idea of "fetishes about eating? Let's put them both together!" whether its true or not.

Both of the fetishes can and do work really well together if you're into them because both also mesh quite well with the themes of eating and domination/submission.

vore and feederism6 years

ohhh...that's...what that is called. I learn something new on this site each time I come on here.

I totally think this goes together! Verrry into this. I thought it was nearly the same thing but I see the difference now.

I wrote a post about Hansel & Gretel a while back and yes... SO INTO THIS. smiley

I absolutely love this fantasy, being fattened like a piggy for market smiley

Cooked, definitely! But she can't know its coming... keep her pampered, getting fatter and fatter, until one day she wakes up in the oven after a lovely food coma.

I so love the whole fattened piggy fantasy. The thought of a luscious oiled up big girl, trussed up on a large silver platter, surrounded by veggies so erotic. Not to mention the apple in her mouth, the poking, squeezing and cooking talk. Mmmm

This is a great thread smiley This seems like a pretty niche fetish, I'm glad I'm not the only one way into it!

Actually I wrote some relevant stories you guys might be into smiley http://fredherring.deviantart.com/ I'd post them on FF too, but I'm not sure if this site is entirely dolcett/vore friendly?

I'd love to hear if anyone else knows about other stories, websites, boards dedicated to this kind of stuff, or even what the proper term is? (Dolcett? Vore? There's so much of this stuff, but so little of it focuses on curvy gals or weight gain smiley )

I suppose Vore would be a type of Feederism.. The idea being that you are feeding someone to fatten them up, then eating them yourself. It makes sense that they would be classed together.

As for personal interest, I can certainly see the appeal; I myself enjoy a good Vore story as much as the next gal. But I tend to be more excited by things I can actually experience smiley

vore and feederism5 years

what about the fantasy of being swallowed whole by a feedee so that she can gain weight?

Oh yes, I definitely love this combo. I like the thought of feeding a growing guy this way, making him huge smiley

Suddenly dreaming (and drooling) at the thought of role playing having delicious Sammyxx as a main course ! Lol

I love the idea of playfully teasing a feedee about eating them, or some food play (Apple in the mouth, tied up, that kind of thing.)

Another thing that really gets me is the idea of a feeder having perfectly innocent intentions, but the feedee/friend of feedee suspects the feeder of fattening them for a meal.

I'm a vorephile. Admittedly, I was kind of hoping to find other people with the same fetish, but very little luck thus far. I kind of feel like it's somewhat related with feederism.

I"d love to be fattened for a roast and being teased what a lardy piggy I am...girls, this pig is all yours smiley

I really love the fattened piggy fantasy. The thought of being tied up and fattened, massaged to get me nice and tender then oiled up, trussed up on a table set out for presentation and eventually to be eaten to be a massive turn-on. And then the poking, squeezing, playing with my fat... Mmmmmmmm... Obviously only as a role play, I wouldn't really want to be cooked and eaten! smiley

I can kind of get into this occasionally, the idea of fattening up a guy for slaughter, testing him, making sure his "meat is getting marbled", LOL, weigh him and measure him, it's part of being a "piggie", no actual blood and guts fantasies, that's over the top.

junepearl wrote:...the idea of fattening up a guy for slaughter, testing him, making sure his "meat is getting marbled...

This would definetely be an ultimate fantasy I`d like to explore in rpsmiley

hell yeah me too, oink oink smiley

twigster6ft6 wrote:
i suppose... as with most things... there is a great deal of variety in what appeals (or what doesn't appeal) to any one person when it comes to vore.

for me, it definitely is a playful thing... OBVIOUSLY only realized in fantasy/role play.

i view vore in terms of "predator" and "prey"... and the person who is the predator swallows his/her "victim" (willing or not) entirely whole. the idea of shrinking someone down doesn't really appeal to me. i think the notion of a person being swallowed whole... full size... is much more intriguing.

it's sort of an extension of gluttony, viewed in the most dominant of ways... because how much more greed and hunger can a person display than to actually devour his/her feeder along with everything else they ate?

i'm a very tall, very small-built guy at 6'6" and 115 lbs. i had a large friend once describe me as "snack-sized"... i thought it was such a turn-on. smiley

This exactly sums up why I like vore. I've always had a fantasy that I was feedering a girl and I ran out of food, so they just gulp me down.

Another feederism-vore scenario is a feedee attempts to gain weight by swallowing people whole. Thats the part that intrigues me the most.

vore and feederism4 years

so since my post got deleted. is anyone on here up for the idea of bbw vore role playing? i love the idea that a bbw or ssbbw eating me and keeping me in her tummy for long periods of time.

ryanthepanda wrote:
so since my post got deleted. is anyone on here up for the idea of bbw vore role playing? i love the idea that a bbw or ssbbw eating me and keeping me in her tummy for long periods of time.

That's my fantasy to but its extremely hard to find anyone who is willing to indulge that fantasy with roleplay unless its someone in the adult entertainment field.

oh well i would at least bite and squeeze you ^^

Still dreaming of lucsious fat juicy BBW as a fantasy pork roast ! Mmmm smiley

justluvfat wrote:
Don't know which I find more erotic - The though of spit roasting a well fattened pig or the thought of being the spit roasted well fattened pig.

Same here, it's really hard choice. But on the other hand, why not both?smiley

Ghouliette wrote:
I love the idea of playfully teasing a feedee about eating them, or some food play (Apple in the mouth, tied up, that kind of thing.)

Another thing that really gets me is the idea of a feeder having perfectly innocent intentions, but the feedee/friend of feedee suspects the feeder of fattening them for a meal.

I love that last idea also, the fear/uncertainty -- "Why is she/he so interested in my eating? My weight? Why does he/she appear to be licking his/her lips all the time."

This combined fantasy appeals on so many levels:

Both for feeder and feedee -- being fattened to become a meal, and the anticipation of fattening yourself upon another.

Animal/livestock -- Becoming a pig or a cow. For some, the notion of "prey" or "predatory" is exciting.

So related to various sexual acts symbolically -- the "eating" of your lover/oral sex. Being prepared for a "feast"/foreplay. Put in the "oven"/obvious penetration, being inside a "hot" place!

All very exciting stuff...

Eatmypiggy wrote:
I'd love to fatten a piggy and cook him or her for dinner mmm come here fat piggies smiley

Mmmm, here I am. Oink oink. Message me?

feedee wrote:
I really love the fattened piggy fantasy. The thought of being tied up and fattened, massaged to get me nice and tender then oiled up, trussed up on a table set out for presentation and eventually to be eaten to be a massive turn-on. And then the poking, squeezing, playing with my fat... Mmmmmmmm... Obviously only as a role play, I wouldn't really want to be cooked and eaten! smiley

These fetishes go together on so many levels -- especially for those with both feeder and feedee tendencies!

There's the fattening of another and then the fattening of yourself -- upon them! And for the "victim" there is the fattening of self and then the fattening of the other -- "MMmm, I'm getting so fat, and soon, I will make you so fat as well."

Of course, for play only. The real thing -- ugh, that's gross, especially to vegetarians!

The idea of feeding people to make a lover fatter either normal vore or other ends.

Vore is more human eating another whole, by mouth, anal, nipples, cock, pussy, unbirthing. Ect everyone has their own kinks.

I've been into vore longer than feeding, it's always been a big part of my sexuality. Not so much into the cooking stuff though.

So awesome to see that others here like vore, too. I share many of the fantasies mentioned here.

I think these go together quite well! I myself absolutely adore the idea of being pampered and fattened up only to become the meal for a hungry monster who's been hiding behind the facade of a loving caretaker/feeder all along.

vore and feederism3 years

Oooh, yes! I love the idea of fattening up a girl, then hogtying her and placing an apple gag in her mouth, before placing her on a bed of vegetables and getting ready to eat her. Would definitely be interested in RP if anyone else wants to!

I think that's the best balance between dark without getting nasty with Gore. Perfection!

SweetLittleTreat:
I think these go together quite well! I myself absolutely adore the idea of being pampered and fattened up only to become the meal for a hungry monster who's been hiding behind the facade of a loving caretaker/feeder all along.
I agree with you but I'm the eater in vore known as predator id love to eat up someone to feed my own bellly

Ghouliette wrote:

GrowingLoveHandles:
I love that last idea also, the fear/uncertainty -- "Why is she/he so interested in my eating? My weight? Why does he/she appear to be licking his/her lips all the time."

This combined fantasy appeals on so many levels:

Both for feeder and feedee -- being fattened to become a meal, and the anticipation of fattening yourself upon another.

Animal/livestock -- Becoming a pig or a cow. For some, the notion of "prey" or "predatory" is exciting.

So related to various sexual acts symbolically -- the "eating" of your lover/oral sex. Being prepared for a "feast"/foreplay. Put in the "oven"/obvious penetration, being inside a "hot" place!

All very exciting stuff...
what about the feedee eating you instead?

Lemoncake:
Id love to be a fattened creampuff for someone's dessert smiley
let me eat you

OxrexO:
yum

genericaccount6:
Do you guys think more about just swallowing your vore victim or preparing them to be "cooked?"
I want to Vore my prey whole

ReeceReeceReece:
Oh yes, I definitely love this combo. I like the thought of feeding a growing guy this way, making him huge smiley
predator here

Ghouliette:

exactly what I want for my feeders to feed me themselves to make me even bigger and fatter

There's nothing so enjoyable as prey that wants to get fat for their predator.

PlumpSoftKitty:
I think that's the best balance between dark without getting nasty with Gore. Perfection!
would you want to be vored?

Lemoncake:
I want to prep my belly to be eaten, rubbing its plump meat with spices and butter. I bet it would feel so good smiley
id like to make a order please may I have you to eat ^^

Lemoncake:
Id love to be a fattened creampuff for someone's dessert smiley
yes please

Vore is my obsession next to feederism. I've written stories on the topic, I've done roleplaying... I go by Aces on a vore community called Aryion.com where I publish those stories.

I used to date a feedee who was into vore. Sadly, the distance of a 2 hour drive was too much for her. :\

I'd be happy to share some of my stories here, though.

vore and feederism2 years

saaadlo3:
hell yeah me too, oink oink smiley

I'd Vore you

The idea of being fattened up to be eaten and then fatten my pred is one of my biggest turn ons

jrew:
The idea of being fattened up to be eaten and then fatten my pred is one of my biggest turn ons

Same here! Being told how I'm just a meal and that I was chosen for being so fat and greedy is amazing.

Someone hurry up and devour me already.

I'll vore you both

jrew:

Message me this pred is always hungry I'll vore you

jrew:

tikisheep619:
Same here! Being told how I'm just a meal and that I was chosen for being so fat and greedy is amazing.

I'll gladly vore you get in my belly

Bralan1995:
I thought I was the only one on here who thought of vore it would be cool to just swallow some one whole and have them in my belly moving around and them giving me a huge belly😊😊

Would you like it the other way around you inside someone else's belly making them have a huge belly ? If so message me I'm a pred in vore

hey are you alright my messages between you and me dissapeared for some reason did I do something wrong ?

Big beautiful cupcake:
I really enjoy the idea of being fattened up to be eaten, and in fact stumbled upon feederism long after deciding I liked the idea of becoming dinner. However I think these fetishes go well together.

Message me I'm a predator in vore and you look quite filling

genericaccount6:
Do you guys think more about just swallowing your vore victim or preparing them to be "cooked?"

I'd like to have my vore victims fattened properly and swallowed whole alive into me having the pleasure of the moving around inside me as I become fatter off them

jrew:

Message me I'll gladly vore you

jrew:

tikisheep619:

How about you both feed my belly I'll devour you both message me

I would say this fantasy works for me in a way where, the feeder has fattened his feedee to unimaginable size.

Soon after, due to an error in food supplies, the feeder did not bring enough, making the feedee angry. At which point the feedee would vore her feeder to suffice the meal for the day.

OR, the feeder is so upset they offer themself up as sacrifice to help make their feedee larger.

clonenumber47:
I would say this fantasy works for me in a way where, the feeder has fattened his feedee to unimaginable size.

Soon after, due to an error in food supplies, the feeder did not bring enough, making the feedee angry. At which point the feedee would vore her feeder to suffice the meal for the day.

OR, the feeder is so upset they offer themself up as sacrifice to help make their feedee larger.

Yeah but I'm a guy feedee and predator so my female feeder once she or they run out of food they become my meal or meals to help me grow fatter

clonenumber47:

fattenmelikelugia:
Yeah but I'm a guy feedee and predator so my female feeder once she or they run out of food they become my meal or meals to help me grow fatter

Still works then.

jrew:
well this pred is always looking for fat prey I'll gladly devour you and add you as my fat I messaged you on your Kik

JerTheAce:
Vore is my obsession next to feederism. I've written stories on the topic, I've done roleplaying... I go by Aces on a vore community called Aryion.com where I publish those stories.

I used to date a feedee who was into vore. Sadly, the distance of a 2 hour drive was too much for her. :\

I'd be happy to share some of my stories here, though.

How'd you meet her? I'm trying to find a girl like that smiley

vore and feederism7 months

Ghouliette:

^^^THIS^^^

Ghouliette:

closetfeeder8:
^^^THIS^^^

I've been working on a story like this forever... Can't quite get it right.

Well i can`t really relate so much to the part of someone rella! Likrs to eat me if i am fat enough but if you knew this before in some teasing and roleplay kind of way being told if you reach a certain weight outgrow some special clothes or just got a belly to fat to do cerzain things or got to chubby do reach certain tight spaces or you got defeated by your gf in some fun wrestle she will eat you that could be a hot play if she tries to fatten you up while you can t resist her and know there is a certain threat ahead if you maybe let your little feeding frenzies out of hand and your gf is using all you desires against you to push you over that special line of chubbiness....

otherland78:
Well i can`t really relate so much to the part of someone rella! Likrs to eat me if i am fat enough but if you knew this before in some teasing and roleplay kind of way being told if you reach a certain weight outgrow some special clothes or just got a belly to fat to do cerzain things or got to chubby do reach certain tight spaces or you got defeated by your gf in some fun wrestle she will eat you that could be a hot play if she tries to fatten you up while you can t resist her and know there is a certain threat ahead if you maybe let your little feeding frenzies out of hand and your gf is using all you desires against you to push you over that special line of chubbiness....
I like how you describe this. It sounds so erotic and scary and wonderful all at the same time.

vore and feederism1 month

willylandis:
does anyone think these to fetishes go together? is anyone into them?

Vore was my first fetish. I actually moved to feederism because fattening was an aspect of vore that excited me.
1 >> page 1 of 8   loading