Submission and domination

Vore and feederism

I can kind of get into this occasionally, the idea of fattening up a guy for slaughter, testing him, making sure his "meat is getting marbled", LOL, weigh him and measure him, it's part of being a "piggie", no actual blood and guts fantasies, that's over the top.
9 years

Vore and feederism

junepearl wrote:...the idea of fattening up a guy for slaughter, testing him, making sure his "meat is getting marbled...

This would definetely be an ultimate fantasy I`d like to explore in rpsmiley
9 years

Vore and feederism

twigster6ft6 wrote:
i suppose... as with most things... there is a great deal of variety in what appeals (or what doesn't appeal) to any one person when it comes to vore.

for me, it definitely is a playful thing... OBVIOUSLY only realized in fantasy/role play.

i view vore in terms of "predator" and "prey"... and the person who is the predator swallows his/her "victim" (willing or not) entirely whole. the idea of shrinking someone down doesn't really appeal to me. i think the notion of a person being swallowed whole... full size... is much more intriguing.

it's sort of an extension of gluttony, viewed in the most dominant of ways... because how much more greed and hunger can a person display than to actually devour his/her feeder along with everything else they ate?

i'm a very tall, very small-built guy at 6'6" and 115 lbs. i had a large friend once describe me as "snack-sized"... i thought it was such a turn-on. smiley

This exactly sums up why I like vore. I've always had a fantasy that I was feedering a girl and I ran out of food, so they just gulp me down.
9 years

Vore and feederism

Another feederism-vore scenario is a feedee attempts to gain weight by swallowing people whole. Thats the part that intrigues me the most.
9 years

Vore and feederism

so since my post got deleted. is anyone on here up for the idea of bbw vore role playing? i love the idea that a bbw or ssbbw eating me and keeping me in her tummy for long periods of time.
9 years

Vore and feederism

ryanthepanda wrote:
so since my post got deleted. is anyone on here up for the idea of bbw vore role playing? i love the idea that a bbw or ssbbw eating me and keeping me in her tummy for long periods of time.

That's my fantasy to but its extremely hard to find anyone who is willing to indulge that fantasy with roleplay unless its someone in the adult entertainment field.
9 years

Vore and feederism

oh well i would at least bite and squeeze you ^^
9 years

Vore and feederism

Still dreaming of lucsious fat juicy BBW as a fantasy pork roast ! Mmmm smiley
9 years

Vore and feederism

Ghouliette wrote:
I love the idea of playfully teasing a feedee about eating them, or some food play (Apple in the mouth, tied up, that kind of thing.)

Another thing that really gets me is the idea of a feeder having perfectly innocent intentions, but the feedee/friend of feedee suspects the feeder of fattening them for a meal.

I love that last idea also, the fear/uncertainty -- "Why is she/he so interested in my eating? My weight? Why does he/she appear to be licking his/her lips all the time."

This combined fantasy appeals on so many levels:

Both for feeder and feedee -- being fattened to become a meal, and the anticipation of fattening yourself upon another.

Animal/livestock -- Becoming a pig or a cow. For some, the notion of "prey" or "predatory" is exciting.

So related to various sexual acts symbolically -- the "eating" of your lover/oral sex. Being prepared for a "feast"/foreplay. Put in the "oven"/obvious penetration, being inside a "hot" place!

All very exciting stuff...
9 years

Vore and feederism

Eatmypiggy wrote:
I'd love to fatten a piggy and cook him or her for dinner mmm come here fat piggies smiley

Mmmm, here I am. Oink oink. Message me?
9 years
123   loading