Stuffing

Paid to stuff with pizza

$120...EASY!
11 years

Paid to stuff with pizza

I could probably walk away with around 300 dollars. My biggest pizza stuffing was 31 slices of pizza *and that's with pasta and bread-sticks*
11 years

Paid to stuff with pizza

it really depends on the pizza. the ones i get are packed with toppings and really filling. but if it was like dominos i could probs eat 10 peices.
11 years

Paid to stuff with pizza

Autumn wrote:
I can barely eat a medium domino's pizza by myself lol.

i can. how many slices do those have anyways? i've never counted. i usually eat a bit more than one of those so just take the number of slices one of those has and add 2 maybe 3 more.
11 years

Paid to stuff with pizza

I know I can definitely do one medium thick/regular crust pie by myself, maybe more. If there were more, it would have to be cheeseless or cheese-light (dairy allergy). Would there be any offering for polishing off an order of breadsticks as well? smiley
11 years

Paid to stuff with pizza

fishrfriends wrote:
If it's dairy free and I had all day, probably $320.00

if we had all day i think numbers would be much higher for everyone.

i'd love if it was all day and you could do it multiple days. just make money eating pizza all day, that stuffed feeling, getting fatter. it'd be great.
11 years

Paid to stuff with pizza

scuba:
If some offered you $10 per pizza slice, how may slices could you stuff.

I've eaten three 10" cheese pizzas in a sitting - more than once.. So assuming 8 slices per pizza = 24 if it was just all-at-once.. If I had e.g. 24hrs, not sure but I'd guess double that..
4 years

Paid to stuff with pizza

Idk, I always get at least two 11 inches pizzas, for money could easily go for three, but not sure how much it is in slices
4 years

Paid to stuff with pizza

10 or 11 🍕
4 years