Artists and animators

Artwork contest rules

A few rules.
1. I know paysite models are a great source of inspiration, however you can not mention their paysite or in any way advertise or promote them.
2. All deadlines and times given will be strictly adhered to.
3. All artwork must be original and submitted by the person who created it, submitting or using someone else's work will not be tolerated.
4.The final decision will be made by myself & a group of anonymous judges.Our decisions will be final!
5.All entries must be original to this site.Any entry found posted on another site before the end of the contest will be disqualified.After the conest this rule is null & void.
These rules are subject to change and any violations will result in immediate disqualification.
Winner of the contest will recieve 1 month of gold membership.
11 years

Artwork contest rules

Yes just look for the current contest posted here in the forum.New contests will always be stickied near the top of the forum.
10 years

Artwork contest rules

Is there anything which can show howmany votes which participant will get? Or how does the voting take place exactly? It's a bit vague to me smiley
9 years

Artwork contest rules

I have a panel of judges & keep the vote private...That way there is no complaints of favoritism.All entries are winners in my eyes just for participating.
9 years

Artwork contest rules

Okay thanks for your reply!
I fully understand your opinion, but it might be nice to get some more feedback on how the ranking was for that specific contest. That way the participants can have an idea of how they did and what their ranking was. Even if it is according to a jury or public voting system...

On other drawing forums you will also have a voting topic, where people can choose their top 3 for example.

It's just a thought, but maybe it is something to keep in mind or it could be an idea for the future smiley
9 years