Stuffing

Biggest overstuffing?

I went to a crappy country restaurant that had a small buffet but I hate a huge amount, I don't remember exactly how much but it was painful. Probably the only time that I felt actual pain from my stomach stretching and not just the urge to vomit.

On average I eat around 5 plates or so at most buffets not counting dessert and I usually don't pile them up like I did there.
11 years

Biggest overstuffing?

My all-time record for pizza is 37 slices. I drank only water that day, and had no extras (i/e bread sticks or pasta) but yea. That's still a huge amount of pizza.
11 years

Biggest overstuffing?

OniGumo wrote:
My all-time record for pizza is 37 slices.

Holy hell, you just helped me set a(n eventual) goal. I can get 16 slices down, but that's my limit. I'm not sure yet if it's due to eating only pizza; if I switch up the toppings between the two, and add some other stuff, I could very likely get down more. What complements pizza to keep the taste buds from getting bored?
11 years

Biggest overstuffing?

My large stuffing are 1 pound of pasta and 2 pounds of wieners... i can't move normally that day
11 years

Biggest overstuffing?

plumpkate wrote:
I'm not sure if an a whole day's quantity counts, but if it does, well then I've definitely maxed out! This morning, I had some french bread, jam, and brie. Then at lunch, I put a stuffed crust oven-bake pizza in and finished all of it in the course of an our with two cans of Pepsi and four large cookies. Swollen to bursting, I posted a couple of pics here, took a nap, and managed a small homemade milkshake when I woke up. My next meal was a cheeseburger with only mustard and pickles, fries dipped in truffled mayo, and a Diet Coke, refilled twice. Two hours later, I ordered two burritos from Taco Bell, and was able to finish one and a half before needing to stop. After resting, enjoying an evening of TV, wine, and a back and belly rub, I had a late night serving of pasta-- a full bowl with Parmesan cheese sprinkles. I weighed in, just for fun-- since I weighed this morning with an empty stomach at 173. At this
moment, I'm 180.2!!!

It's a Great idea to do the morning and night weighing on a big stuffing day! And hopefully a couple lbs will still be there this morning. Followed by an even tastier and bigger stuffing on Saturday. You could even try for
fun to best last night's number.And while we're on the subject. Sunday can be Monumental. Breakfast buffets. Football with beer nachos wings pizza.Your Monday weigh in should be Amazing. smiley
9 years

Biggest overstuffing?

My biggest overstuffing would have been yesterday when i went out to lunch had a lady walk up to me, rub my belly and ask when i am due. After lunch i went to get cake and while eating i had another lady come up to me and pat my belly and say "maybe you shouldn't eat that", it was awesome smiley
Then went to work and i was eating more there because i work in a bakery my button up shirt was already stretching out to hold my belly in but then after my vanilla slice my shirt popped open and my belly knocked my drink over but my manager saw and asked me to come back to her office for a new shirt. She had the measuring tape out but it was a small one and it didnt fit around my belly and then she grabing my belly from the side and telling me i am getting too big. I had to wear an old christmas shirt but i managed to squeeze more in so the shirt was raised up my belly.
Best day ever smiley!!
9 years

Biggest overstuffing?

I am trying, thankyou smiley
9 years

Biggest overstuffing?

frootloops wrote:
My biggest overstuffing would have been yesterday when i went out to lunch had a lady walk up to me, rub my belly and ask when i am due. After lunch i went to get cake and while eating i had another lady come up to me and pat my belly and say "maybe you shouldn't eat that", it was awesome smiley
Then went to work and i was eating more there because i work in a bakery my button up shirt was already stretching out to hold my belly in but then after my vanilla slice my shirt popped open and my belly knocked my drink over but my manager saw and asked me to come back to her office for a new shirt. She had the measuring tape out but it was a small one and it didnt fit around my belly and then she grabing my belly from the side and telling me i am getting too big. I had to wear an old christmas shirt but i managed to squeeze more in so the shirt was raised up my belly.
Best day ever smiley!!

You really should consider writing a story about this and posting it on the stories section. I am sure many would love to read it.
9 years

Biggest overstuffing?

Last night, I gorged myself with a 3100 calorie meal. What a turn on, I was so bloated, my belly was hard as a rock and it felt fantastic!
9 years

Biggest overstuffing?

I have another work shenanigan smiley

Was extra hungry tonight and was eating in the staffroom when my co worker goes in and goes up to me and says to me "i see you are nurturing the food baby". All the co workers in the store are like my feeders in a way.
She starts saying the manager is not here so we can have fun tonight, all the girls come to the back of store and start feeding me vanilla slice and coke. I get to my point where i had enough and she goes we wont leave until you are sweating, i need to take off my shirt because its so constricting across my belly and i get to the point where i am panting and sweating. Co worker then starts to jokingly tease me by saying are you finally going into labour with that food baby. They agree that i have had enough but i cant get up (co workers are really small and tiny) one tries to pull me up but cant another puts one hand one my belly and back and says that my belly is too heavy and asks if this all lard and i had another one do the same by holding my belly and back too.
As we are going to the car i am having one of my co workers support my belly and back still and then have a customer come up to me and goes when you know the gender i will get you a baby shower gift and rub my belly. Then my coworker helps me get into the car and i have to move my seat back because my belly was resting on the wheel beeping the horn. Best day ever!!!!
9 years
12   loading