Submission and domination

Cow fantasies?

if any of you wanna talk/rp about this, i'd be more than willing smiley
7 years

Cow fantasies?

EmmyTheHucow:
Hucow in training here! Nothing turns me on more than to be tied up, breasts bound with ropes to make them more udder like, then be milked by a pump or suckled by mouth, and forced fed until im stuffed. Fattening me up like a good cow in training. I hope one day i can induce lactation.

Sounds amazing! Do you have a farmer to milk you?
7 years

Cow fantasies?

Nachtigall:
i found an old picture of the dress in one of my folders XD [img]http://fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo?id=609564&userId=271152[/img]

That picture is quite moo-ving.
7 years

Cow fantasies?

Nachtigall:
i would like to try that phantasy. Had it some years ago already and started to sew a little cow cosplay outfit ^^ but never finished it. Maybe i should now ^//^

Abel91:
Cow cosplays would be great. I am an artist from germany and some of my pictures are based on this ushimimi stuff smiley I hope to see more pictures of this kind of cosplay in the future^^

Nachtigall:
i found an old picture of the dress in one of my folders XD [img]http://fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo?id=609564&userId=271152[/img]

Hot damn, you totally need to dig up that dress and take some more photos!
7 years

Cow fantasies?

calciumkid:
Hot damn, you totally need to dig up that dress and take some more photos!

Nachtigall:
yes i need to and i just found this swimming wear *_* and i really need that badlyyyyy >.< ]syndromestore.com/collections/new/products/sexy-hollow-chest-cow-prints-swimsuit-swim-suit-cow-tights-sd00512

It even has a boob window! Perfect
7 years

Cow fantasies?

I would like to make a room with straw on the floor and a mattress to keep a Hucow or a hupig with a milking machine the Hucow on a chain on the wall so that she no longer goes anywhere and her nice and fat feed
7 years

Cow fantasies?

gluttonousgut:
I would love to be someones fat hupig. Being a cow sounds fun too, but I don't know how I feel about getting milked. Kind of turns me on and scared me at the same time. I still have to work for a living and I don't think my boss is going to give me additionally breaks to go pump my moobs because they're getting full.😵.

Nachtigall:
ohhh boy... i know sooo many manga/fanfictions where the guys get milked and its so hot *_*

Would it be okay for you to send me some links via pm? I'm intrigued.
7 years

Cow fantasies?

Don't know how no one's posted this yet, but, an all-time fav:
theweightisover.deviantart.com/art/Prototype-cow-collar-475686417
7 years
attachment

Cow fantasies?

Bethfeedee:
I wish I would be tied up and forced to eat non stop well being milked and giving birth
I can help make that a reality
6 years

Cow fantasies?

EmmyTheHucow:
Too bad youre so far away, we could hucow train together, that would be fun to have a friend to help each other tie up our udders and chat with while they are being pumped. Keep each other on track so we could finally induce lactation

A couple of hucow gals training together is hot! Definitely a fantasy of mine. Fortunately I found a woman who thinks it is hot too!

Now we just need a few more cows to start a dairy farm...
6 years
23456   loading