Stuffing

Stuffing while having sex?

Feeding during sex only makes things more exciting! I love straddling a huge fat belly and popping in mini eclairs during sex. Even hotter is when she sucks on the shake bag tube when I go down on her or during sex. You really must try it. You won't want to stop.
11 years

Dr Expandion wrote:
OMG, sex buffet!!!!

smiley

BEST IDEA EVER!smiley
11 years

FFAShadows wrote:
One of my favorite ways to feed my man smiley Then if you want to get even dirtier I'll make him eat it off my body. I try to feed him at a steady pace so he doesn't get too full. But it's the best. Usually I'm more submissive when we have sex and I'm on my back but when it comes to feeding, I straddle him instead. smiley With a burger in my hand. Sometimes the covers will get covered in lettuce/ketchup etc. XD So many times... I'll go to sleep and realize I have a slice of a tomato stuck to my back XP

wow that sound so perfectly sexy ;-) and imagining a tomato on your bum nex morning lol makes me smile ^^
11 years

Cake n Comics wrote:
It's a huge fantasy of mine to a ride or gown on a guy while he stuffs himself. Or, even better, to add another girl into the mix, and take turns pleasuring and feeding him.
It's a little impractical, but fantasies are fantasies!

oh that sound so vorbidden and sexy ^^ i wonder if i would have the gutts for that ^^ but the image of this is so seducing ^^ :-)
(but i bet 2 girls are enough to get sure a male is well fed i bet ) ;-)))
11 years

luvschubyangels wrote:
Actually stuffing (or already stuffed) would probably put too much pressure on a belly when you're having sex. It depends on the person of course and what they like.

But feeding is something else. Ya know those pastry bags? I don't know what the heck they're called, but if you're icing a cake, etc, you will fill the plastic bag with icing and it has the metal thing on it to create a scallop or whatever? Anyway, I would love to be intimate with a feedee partner and have him sucking on the the end of it, eating huge amounts of frosting while we made love. : blushing : TMI

:-) i really don´t know how it would be cause i never had a girl like in your stories who would dared to have done that to em :-).
But i guess when i´m comfartble with the girl ^^ i would do all those things in your stories and especially this sucking of frosting ;-)
I imagine it so hot the partner having you in her sexy control making you eat until i´m really full and won´t move anymore having someone sexy beside you saying things like : "oh has my little tubby boy eaten too much ? But why did you do that (poking my belly) my poor boy why didn´t you say no .......
Putting some more shake or frosting in my mouth and asking and teasing with those nice sweet silly questions and .....

ahhh hehe i like things like that and would love to try them with a nice girl ^^
11 years

Seems a bit messy to me. I don't really like getting food everywhere lol, just in my belly.
10 years

oh man this idea it self is very enticing itself lol.
darm i like it who dont??
10 years

I have written many posts on FF about this. I really, really love to do this! I have also written over and over again throughout the years that I've been a member of FF, that you need use control and not get too carried away. I have found from personal experience, that there is something about sex and food and feeding a true feedee that can lead to EXTREME stuffing's. I have posted on several other threads that I have actually been puked on by gorgeous babes that I over feed! It just happens. If her stomach can't hold it, it's coming out! But, it's so much fun and so erotic, I will ever stop pushing the limits of the lady I'm with! It's HOT, its erotic, it's heaven! A feeder's dream come true!
10 years

Zottelstern wrote:
JuliaGulia wrote:
I just wanted to follow up to say stuffing while having sex is heaven. I didn't manage to finish off the cream puffs last night, since I was already incredibly stuffed after eating all afternoon and then having a big Italian dinner (eggplant parm, fettucini alfredo, pizza, wine) but my boyfriend did feed me about 20-25, before I had the most amazing orgasm ever.

And then I woke up around 4 am and snuck to the kitchen for another 20 (or so) cream puffs. But my boyfriend found me there and took me right on the kitchen counter. So hot.

THIS IS SO HOT! I would love to get caught eating in secret like that, but even a grenade couldn't wake up my bf when he's asleep smiley

Secret eating kitchen sex sounds delightful! The thought of making somebody that aroused by just eating is such a turn-on, and good lord, a fun little weapon smiley
10 years

Bcain wrote:
For me and my gf it's more about making our bellies as big as possible either before or while having sex.

She loves gettig on top after I've had a big meal and then feeding me more. I think we are both getting more and more turned on by food and stuffing now that we are both out and open about it and know that we both like it so much. She's in love with my belly when it's full to capacity as am I with hers.

One of her favorite things is to make me eat a whole bunch and then grab onto my belly while she's on top. It's pretty amazing.

The best foods for sex (well, the most fun) we've found are ones that we can end up eating off of eachother. Spread on cheese has been one we've been using, but be prepared to switch out the sheets.

Bringing food into bed is the best an I love reading about everyone else's experiences.

I'm with you on this! When my wife was at her heaviest just feeling her belly bounce in to mine was incredible..... especially watching it.

Even better was when she lost weight but still had a pretty soft fat belly and I produced a noticeable big stuffed gut. When she was on top it was so sexy after we both ate and were stuffed with our bellies getting in the way feeling so full and fat. Something about me having a big belly made this even more sensitive and erotic for me.

My wife is not into gaining weight so introducing food during sex probably wouldn't go over smoothly but she does over indulge before bed time quite a bit so there is plenty of full bloated bellies squishing together especially when I am on one of my gaining streaks which happens a couple of times a year and last several months each time.
10 years
1234   loading