Stuffing

Stuffing while having sex?

Cake n Comics wrote:
It's a huge fantasy of mine to a ride or gown on a guy while he stuffs himself. Or, even better, to add another girl into the mix, and take turns pleasuring and feeding him.
It's a little impractical, but fantasies are fantasies!

ehm practical or not one could try it more often to get used to the situation or start just eating together and maybe then it could be nice with three persons and fo rsure it would bring a lot of weight gain for the poor/lucky guy ;-)
10 years

mouthybiggal wrote:
OxrexO wrote:
I have a fantasy that involves being tied up in the doggy style position and having my face shoved in a cake or pie and being told that they wont stop ***ing me until all the food is gone.

I have this fantasy too. Any practical tips on how not to ruin my sheets or bed while doing this?

If you've got a spare set of sheets to put on your bed, ones that you don't mind if the stains don't totally come out in the wash, that's a pretty damn good bet.
10 years

Cake n Comics wrote:
It's a huge fantasy of mine to a ride or gown on a guy while he stuffs himself. Or, even better, to add another girl into the mix, and take turns pleasuring and feeding him.
It's a little impractical, but fantasies are fantasies!

hmmm... that sounds very exciting but one girl for a start would be enough first....to girls???
;-) i would get to chubby ....
9 years

FFAShadows wrote:
One of my favorite ways to feed my man smiley Then if you want to get even dirtier I'll make him eat it off my body. I try to feed him at a steady pace so he doesn't get too full. But it's the best. Usually I'm more submissive when we have sex and I'm on my back but when it comes to feeding, I straddle him instead. smiley With a burger in my hand. Sometimes the covers will get covered in lettuce/ketchup etc. XD So many times... I'll go to sleep and realize I have a slice of a tomato stuck to my back XP

mhmmm... Burgers in bed perfect ^^
9 years

latinabbwlover wrote:
that sounds like a sexy idea! i always wanted to put whipped cream on my nipples and have someone lick it off

hehe oh lovely imagining your gf just puts so much whipped cream on her to lick it of her until my belly grows round and touches her neither regions softly ;-) at so point of fullness^^
9 years

doggy... my face... in pastries... ughhhhhhhh so hot
9 years

SilverRider wrote:
doggy... my face... in pastries... ughhhhhhhh so hot

Wow....That is Hot!
9 years

This is my ultimate fantasy. I'm not into most of the fetish stuff but this would drive me wild!
9 years

I wouldn't object to having a tube forcing heavy gainer shake into my mouth during sex, but worry that too thick a tube would be to fast to handle during such activity... and too thin a tube might just get clogged.

I realize some aren't really into the whole tube thing, and I'd personally balk at using a tube anywhere other than just having it in my mouth (not down my throat), but I do like how it's a fast stream of constant calories, and once you put something in the funnel, you're basically forced to drink it.

Sometimes it's a little intense, when the funnel contents seem like they're never going to run out, I start worrying I can't handle any more, but I always manage to finish anyway. smiley
9 years

whats the best kind of food to use during this sort of thing? When being fed I often need water if its all dry etc but don't have a sports bottle so it would spill everywhere.
8 years
1234   loading