forum  weightgain

weightloss fetish?7 years

Yes I'd say I fall into two subcategories; skinny people getting fat and fat people losing weight. It's rare I stay with anyone in the latter category though because usually they've lost the weight as a way of dealing with insecurity and I can't be bothered reassuring someone everyday, but I digress.

lionheart wrote:
Yes I'd say I fall into two subcategories; skinny people getting fat and fat people losing weight.

Curious, so i'm guessing before and after pics would be awesome to you no matter which way you look at them? smiley

I admit I had visions of someone being into weightloss going to thinspo sites like we come here, but I guess it's more about the change from one extreme to the other rather than the whole thin to bones look they push.

I have always thought it would be fun to have a girlfriend who wanted to gain weight... then when they were at their goal weight, would like to lose some of it just to go through the gaining process again.

Of course the whole process would have to be out of desire for this, rather then any insecurity issues at all.

A big curvy girl working out at the gym, with the intention of just ruining all that hard work would be pretty fun smiley

Maximum wrote:
Curious, so i'm guessing before and after pics would be awesome to you no matter which way you look at them? smiley

well I do end up sizing up the person and sort of picking what I think looks most attractive. But generally, yeah I enjoy any kind of progress pic

I like to see women getting closer to the body they want, whether that means losing weight, getting fatter or gaining muscle. They get happier and more confident, which is always attractive.

The exception is when people with skewed perspectives do extreme and dangerous things to their bodies, for example anorexics.

weightloss fetish?8 months

This runs along the lines of my fetish, although do to possible health concerns I gain and loose and gain and loose to a point.

lionheart:
Yes I'd say I fall into two subcategories; skinny people getting fat and fat people losing weight. It's rare I stay with anyone in the latter category though because usually they've lost the weight as a way of dealing with insecurity and I can't be bothered reassuring someone everyday, but I digress.

In another words: the mainstream, socially-appraised yet self-denied "fetish" (weight loss "fetish"smiley and the yet socially-marginalized one (Gainism) .
Looks like you're just the average North American denizen.

Maybe it's about the change?

For example, I'm much more attracted to the concept of a 300 pounds BBW growing up to 400, than to meeting her at 400 the first time.

But for me, it's only in one direction. I can still be attracted to skinny women, but not so to women losing weight.

I am always in favor for the largest partner on top. So if my gf loses weight and drops below mine, I have no problem with that and as a matter of fact I would love to be significant heavier from my partner every now and then.

weightloss fetish?7 months

for sure i guess the idea of being dieted is just as fun, someone who controls u and makes u loose weight is for me just as much fun, id love to be slimmed down the an empty sack of loose sloppy skin, - for me id like someone who was in control of my mouth control when i eat and when i cannot either by liquids, jaw wiring, mask or by some sort of magnetic remote when i would be locked when in places of food etc...
1 page 1 of 2   loading