Gaining

Weightloss fetish?

Yes I'd say I fall into two subcategories; skinny people getting fat and fat people losing weight. It's rare I stay with anyone in the latter category though because usually they've lost the weight as a way of dealing with insecurity and I can't be bothered reassuring someone everyday, but I digress.
11 years

Weightloss fetish?

lionheart wrote:
Yes I'd say I fall into two subcategories; skinny people getting fat and fat people losing weight.

Curious, so i'm guessing before and after pics would be awesome to you no matter which way you look at them? smiley

I admit I had visions of someone being into weightloss going to thinspo sites like we come here, but I guess it's more about the change from one extreme to the other rather than the whole thin to bones look they push.
11 years

Weightloss fetish?

Maximum wrote:
Curious, so i'm guessing before and after pics would be awesome to you no matter which way you look at them? smiley

well I do end up sizing up the person and sort of picking what I think looks most attractive. But generally, yeah I enjoy any kind of progress pic
11 years

Weightloss fetish?

I like to see women getting closer to the body they want, whether that means losing weight, getting fatter or gaining muscle. They get happier and more confident, which is always attractive.

The exception is when people with skewed perspectives do extreme and dangerous things to their bodies, for example anorexics.
11 years

Weightloss fetish?

Maybe it's about the change?

For example, I'm much more attracted to the concept of a 300 pounds BBW growing up to 400, than to meeting her at 400 the first time.

But for me, it's only in one direction. I can still be attracted to skinny women, but not so to women losing weight.
6 years

Weightloss fetish?

I am always in favor for the largest partner on top. So if my gf loses weight and drops below mine, I have no problem with that and as a matter of fact I would love to be significant heavier from my partner every now and then.
6 years

Weightloss fetish?

This is why I love weight loss shows such as X Weighted, The Biggest Loser and Extreme Weightloss. I'm more on the intro bit on how they got so large in the 1st place. Whilst I understand they need to lose the weight for sake of health and/or self confidence, it seems quite the thing to see their starting weight and picture
6 years

Weightloss fetish?

Hello, I'm actually on It too. I both love
Skinny/Fit/Muscular guys that gain weight
Fat Guys Who lose Weight
Fat Guys getting Muscular
Skinny Guys getting Muscular
Fat Guys getting Fatter.
2 years