Events

Austin area informal meetups?

I'm just curious if there is anyone else active in the community, in or near by the Austin area, who might want to join in on some casual meetups? I'm not thinking anything fancy, just rotate restuarant or coffee shop locations, or something like that. I and TheBigFatCat would love to meet some others in the community nearby, maybe make some new friends.

If anyone else would be interested, say something here, or perhaps shoot me a message, either way. smiley
11 years

Sure i be glad to attened again. I made last year event we had around Thanksgiving. If you have around that time i will not be able to make it on that friday because I sign up to work at UPS this friday after Thanksgiving. But i be glad to attend any other days most of the time.I know there alot of people on San Antonio and Austin we could have good gathering if just 20 percent would want to attend.
11 years

So, just giving this another bump. I notice a few different Texans have posted about wanting to meet people in or around Austin... why don't we get the ball rolling? TheBigFatCat and I would love to meet some of you all, and make new friends. smiley

If you're at all interested and either in Austin or near enough that you'd like to participate, please post here! I'm happy to set something up, but I'd prefer to see if there is any interest first.
11 years

I am still game if you get something going.
11 years

Well sweet, and yeah, I think definitely it'd have to be after December, everyone is gonna be way too busy this month (myself included.) Perhaps in January sometime?

Also, does anyone have any particular ideas/requests on where we ought to meet up? I have an idea that Bill Millers BBQ might be a good choice (it's cheap, and decent.) Honestly though, I'm game for whatever.
11 years

While there are some great Indian places, I'm thinking that's probably a bit exotic for a group meetup to start off at. Golden Corral is certainly fine by me, pretty much everyone knows it, variety, and plenty of food. Only downside is probably not being able to reserve a party room or anything, but, eh. It sounds fine to me. I'd love to get input from others who are considering showing, though. smiley
11 years

Welp not really, though I'd still like to do it. Is anyone else interested? Seriously people, this is a chance to meet with others who share your interests in regards to feederism, in a public, safe place, in a group. Surely there are others around Austin who would like to get in on this?
11 years

I have heard good things about Gordough's. I just thought I'd take a poke and see if any new Austinites (new to Austin, or new to FF) would like to get to know one another. I'm always up for whatever, aside from having a very busy work schedule, so feel free to give me a yell. It's criminal that we've got this many local members, yet no real community.
10 years

Going to take another crack at this... my feedee and I would be happy to meet some other local guys and gals, if any of you would be interested in meeting us. It'd really be nice if we could get a regular thing going... DC and London both have regular events, and there are plenty enough of us here to do the same, if we'd all stop being shy. smiley

Would anyone be interested in something like a party dinner somewhere affordable? Bill Millers is cheap and the food is plentiful, and there are numerous buffets in Austin such as Cannoli Joe's that would be perfect for a feedist meetup. How about it?
10 years

That's not a terrible idea. By the way, I'm up close to Pflugerville now, and am up for meeting others while I'm still in Texas... limited time offer, no purchase necessary.
10 years
12   loading