Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

Hum a good 350 or better, With a big pot belly or beer belly; smiley
7 years

At a size that is large without affecting my health.
7 years

I'm currently 225. I'd like to get to 265-280, maybe even 300.
7 years

I honesty would love to be immobile. 600+ and its fast approaching. As I'm already 515lbs and 19.. So yeah.
7 years

I'd say the same
7 years

karalottez:
Honestly I'm not totally sure how big I'd want to get. I definitely want to grow a little too big for my 2XL clothes that are somewhat baggy now. I gain mostly in my belly too, so having my belly hang and touch the bed when I sit down would be lovely. I'm guessing that would put me at about 400 but who knows from there. I just have to get a feel for the fat when I get there.

Would love to see your belly hang to your knees when standing.
6 years

As a really scrawny guy, I only really have a fantasy frame of mind at this point. Sometime in my life, I want to weigh at least 300lbs, but 400 sounds ideally tantalizing. I'd just love to know what having a fat belly and tits would feel like.

Also, I'd like to point out, it brings a smile to my face seeing the posts at the very beginning of this thread and all the goals posted. You open up the profiles and a lot of them either met their goal or surpassed it. Stuff like that makes me happy.
6 years

BigGirlsDontCry:
My fantasy is to be immense and to enjoy every minute that my body grows fatter and fatter, and every minute when either I'm putting more and more food into myself or a feeder is stuffing me to perfection.
Reality is not the same as fantasy, for sure, so I can only dream and fantasize about it. In reality, I'm pretty good and fat now as it is, and am working on gaining with the help and control of a part time feeder. By autumn, I might be getting close too 300. I can only dream.
that's a great dream you have smiley
6 years

BigGirlsDontCry:
My fantasy is to be immense and to enjoy every minute that my body grows fatter and fatter, and every minute when either I'm putting more and more food into myself or a feeder is stuffing me to perfection.
Reality is not the same as fantasy, for sure, so I can only dream and fantasize about it. In reality, I'm pretty good and fat now as it is, and am working on gaining with the help and control of a part time feeder. By autumn, I might be getting close too 300. I can only dream.

ccwolf60:
that's a great dream you have smiley

BigGirlsDontCry:
Totally. I love to be encouraged to eat more, too. Just in case I forget. smiley

fat123:
eat))

BigGirlsDontCry:
Thanks for reminding me. I'd almost forgot it's nearly lunch time. I don't want to be losing any weight or anything. smiley
have a good lunch and then get ready for dinner; smiley
6 years

Why do you always just answer with numbers? A weight alone doesn't tell much, and even if you tell your height, it might not be accurate, as so much depends on body shape, fat distribution, muscle mass, bone structure, and so on.

A more visual description or comparison might give us a better idea.

For example, (not me, but a girl whit whom we've started seeing each other lately)

Note, that it was not her looks which attracted me to her, but it sure helps. She has huge breasts, I could say uncomfortably huge, as she needs a reinforced bra, and a round belly which pokes forward almost as far as her boobs. It is very round and smooth. A few years ago, she was still chubby, but she could have suck her tummy in to hide it. Now, after more than 50 extra pounds, she can no longer do it, but if she wears a jacket, onlookers might not know whether the jacket covers a big belly or just hangs freely from her gigantic breasts. Her hips are somewhat wide, but not unproportionately so compared to her belly. As she is quite short, she has to pull her car seat quite far to the front, for her feet to reach the pedals, and so her belly is not very far from the steering wheel. When she gets in and out, her hips brush very tightly against the steering wheel, she has to squeeze herself through. She started recently complaining that her legs brush against each other while walking. Two folds are already present on her sides, no matter in what posture she is.
If she could choose to become magically thin again, she would do so, a occasionally she wishes she were thin, but not often, and not strongly. She feels otherwise fine in her body, and would not do anything to actively loose weight, she enjoys eating and seems to accept the consequences.

How fat I would like her to be? Of course, as fat as she would be comfortable with, but I would surely like for her to gain at least that same weight a second time what she gained since she had her already round potbelly being able to be sucked in.
When she sits, now her belly already touches her thighs, I would like it to be big enough so I could hide my palm under it. Her widening butts would compensate her balance, creating a circumference with her widening hips and round belly so that I had to squeeze if I wanted to hug her around her hips and still be able to put my hands together. I would love her belly to grow as large as possible before it would lose its roundness and would hang down too much. A little hanging is not a problem, but it should poke mostly forwards. A size, where if she wants to pick up something from the floor, she would have to crouch, as bending would be stopped by her belly and boobs pushed together. It should not look only like a pregnant belly, but as it is already a little bit wide now, and her hips have already grown, it will not be the case. Her hips would be wide enough to be just too wide for the armrests of smaller office chairs, and she would need to pull her seat back whenever she enters or exits her car.

Basically, a size where there already are movement constraints to which she has to adapt, but not as large as to completely rob her from activities she enjoys.

A size at which she would almost always be the biggest person in the room, but not as large as not to occasionally see larger people on the street.

A size which is just below, but not much below, the size of things, tools, clothes, booths, cars, etc. which could still be found without too much difficulty for her size.
6 years