Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

Well, now I have 231 but in my fantasies I would like to reach much more than 500 and have a ssbbw by my side so that we fatten the two together until they are completely immobile
6 years

Focusing on 225 for now. But hopefully 480 for a long term goal.
6 years

500 is such a nice "round" number,,,
The question remains is how fast you
would like to get there ??
6 years

love your attitude... smiley
6 years

I also would love to be about 600
6 years

My goal is 600 lbs and I have tried to make this goal happen. I am pretty close to this goal as I hope that I can get bigger and bigger. I honestly have no limit to how fat I would like to be, but I am making my way up there.
6 years

Love to be over 600. Currently at about 420lbs.
6 years

Today, I have actually just gotten past 600lbs. I know, wow. I would love to be bigger, but I would also like to be safe about it. My new goal is now 640lbs, hope I can achieve that!
6 years

As a short term goal im heading for like 300-320, Im currently 16 pounds off from 300, and know for a fact I won't stop when I get there, Im just curious to see at which point I will say enough is enough or if I will
6 years

AyLmaokai:
Im just curious to see at which point I will say enough is enough or if I will

PinkyDear:
Interesting. I've never really thought about it that way. I've always wanted more, but I'm curious now to know my enough is enough point.

AS of now Im just using 320 as a starting point, at which point I will gauge how much more I want, then go from there. I think at the end of it all I might stop around 400-450
6 years