forum  extreme obesity

how fat would you like to be?9 months

400-450 pounds. Currently at 320.

how fat would you like to be?9 months

As a starter I'd say I want to hit 250-260 to have half of my weight being fat and take it as it goes from there

how fat would you like to be?8 months

I would like to be the weight that I am now or more: 1519

My wife just told me her newest body goal:

Her appetite has exploded recently, and her thighs got GIGANTIC.
She loves how huge, soft, and jiggly they are. They're actually as thick as her skinny friends' waists!

Her next goal is to make her arms just as soft and flabby. Not her biceps- her lower arms! She wants them to bounce when she walks.

It's an admirable goal, though I feel a little sorry for her mother XD

She had no idea her daughter would become one of the most obese people in Japan!!!

Although a far off goal, a solid 500 pounds would be all right by me. If the situation permits, I'll take it further.

if I had a hot dedicated female feeder who was willing and able to take care of me as she force fed me ever fatter: then as fat as she can make me.. literally immobilise me with my own fat "my 800lb life" and then keep on fattening me until my heart gives out.. "my 1600lb death".. like I said: dark desires!

PinkyDear:
The numbers keep changing. Part of it is a feeling, part of it is a number.
I love my size, but I dream of more. In my dreams I see another 250. In my fantasies another 650. In reality, I don't know.
I love how much room I take up and I really want more of that.

I agree! I LOVE how big and soft I am. I want and need more! 400 is my next goal then up and up from there! Will figure it out when I get there.

how fat would you like to be?6 months

toofattowalklover:
too fat to walk, over 1000, more is fat, more is glutonny, more is beautiful, sensual and sexy smiley
same

I wanna be at least 500. Morbidly obese and out of breath is my goal. I wanna break my scale

My goal is to weigh more than 1000 pounds or at least 500 and not be able to move without sweating like a pig
<< 24 >> page 24 of 30   loading