Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

If being 700 pounds didn't have any drawbacks I would probably go past the 1000's, but living past 30 is also nice so I'm realistically going to stop around 400 or 500 probably
6 years

I plan to stop at 400. Earlier if I start having serious health or mobility issues, or if I hit the largest size at Torrid and Catherine's. What can I say, I enjoy shopping for clothes in person! I don't want to buy every stitch of clothing I wear online. I want to feel the fabric, look at the quality of the garment's construction, and try it on before I buy. And I'm already wearing size 28 jeans (although they are a bit loose to allow for further growth).
6 years

I wish I was light enough to be able to find a lady weighting 3 or 4 times my weight.
6 years

If there weren't any health risks then maybe like somewhere around 600-700 pounds would be my final goal since I don't want to be completely immobile.
6 years

My current goal is 400 pounds, but I would love to weigh around 600 or more pounds, but I don't want to lose my mobility.
6 years

Just as an expirament before I decide to go full fatty, I'm thinking about 190-200 is what I'd like to get to. Or until I start seeing stretchmarks.
6 years

Op user:
I wish I was light enough to be able to find a lady weighting 3 or 4 times my weight.

stephenkg:
Correction: "I wish I WERE",

Thanks. I was too tired to write properly.
6 years

400 or more
6 years

I would like to be immobile, it's my dream, now im 220lbs / 103kg

Me gustaría ser inmovil, no poder moverme para nada y tener que necesitar asistencia constante, comer todo el día sin parar y que me cebaran. Ahora peso 103kg pero me gustaría ser totalmente inmovil.
6 years

Maybe 400 tops
6 years