Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

It started at280 then 300. Then 350, then till my belly touched the steering wheel. Then it was when my belly touched the bathroom counter. Then it was when I out grow Wal-Mart clothes.(all of which have long been surpassed) It's more about size and flab. I would say I'm around 370lbs. Now. I made another goal that I would go until I started seeing purple itchy stretch marks (a SHURE SIGN of gaining)and well that's happening now. I want my left side to roll over my love handle like it does on the right. I'm thinking 420lbs? Cuz I'm a stoner? But who REALLY knows any more. I really like being an obese gluttonous pig.i love food, jiggling every were, how much space I take up, falling out of small clothes, and I just want more! More food, more flab, more space!. Hahaha I guess you could say I'm "greedy". Hahaha. If I had some to help me get larger....OH GEEZ! I can only imagine!.........please help..........laugh my fat ass off!! 😂😂
6 years

Maya:
Ack, my gut should reach my knees atleast.

Now that's a worthy goal !
6 years

Borderline immobile. I want to be able to get around on my own but not without the use of a scooter. I've always been attracted to the idea of being disabled but not immobile and the only way I found to make that happen is through weight gain. I have been growing over the past 5 years and already can feel the stress on my knees. The time is nearing with every bite.
5 years

SSBBW Monika:
I'm already immobile, but I would like to be 1000lbs by the end of the year! Then maybe 2000lbs in time. I want to be to fat to move, to move my arms my legs, all I can do is just eat and eat.

Perfectly amazing as long as you want that.
5 years

SSBBW Monika:
I'm already immobile, but I would like to be 1000lbs by the end of the year! Then maybe 2000lbs in time. I want to be to fat to move, to move my arms my legs, all I can do is just eat and eat.

I can totally understand that but my fear is breathing. Struggling to breathe is no fun as I found out dealing with congestive heart failure last year.
Being totally reliant on others to survive is something that has always been a dream of mine.
5 years

It was @ 300 that I started suffering from the effects of my gaining. Most noticable in my knee jointts. My now limited mobility, just makes it that much more easy to gain. Feeling very vunerable and helpless to stop the process.
5 years

"I was 185 . I thought 250. When I hit that goal i thought could i reach 300. Now at 335 in thinking 450. It gets very addictive . Seeing your body change, becoming bigger and in my opinion feeling sexier. If anyone is considering it my advice is go for it."

My experience has been the same. I am now around 380 pounds. 400 pounds is a certainty; it just depends how long it takes. I am sure when I am at this weight I will try for 500 pounds: possibly my ultimate goal.
5 years

I started at 175 then gained 65lbs over about a year and I’m 240 now. I wanted to make it to 300 eventual but after the gain I think 340 sounds good to
5 years

Started out at 160 in October, now at 186. With how my body has been expanding and the numbers have been going up I think 210 is where I’ll start to get the appearance I want. (Decent size moons, belly hanging just overwaistband when standing). I also want it to jiggle for more than half a second after shaking it and get a couple stretch marks. Ideally if I don’t face any health issues or get inhibited by my weight I go up to around 250. I should have a nice round belly that hangs on top of my legs when I’m standing at that weight.
5 years

450 pounds. Maybe 550 pounds.
5 years