Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

I want to be too fat to get out of bed with out help but not so fat that I want get out of bed at all. Part of the allure is being able to still go out and show off the size I am. All be it on a mobility scooter or wheel chair. 800-900lb probably.

Being hopelessly dependent on my feeder for everything
5 years

I’m in a gaining mood at the moment. Girls who waddle when they walk have always been a fascination for me both as a partner and as a personal size goal. I like the struggle of obesity so I guess that’s my goal weight. The point that I waddle and pant asi walk. I’d guess around the 450 mark maybe more.
5 years

Long term goal would be 400 lbs smiley
5 years

I've found that the bigger I get the bigger I want to be. My original goal was 300, then I reached it and decided that 350 was the weight for me, now I'm 330 and im thinking at least 400+
5 years

I had a goal of 230 which I've just hit and I'm bumping that to 260 now.
5 years

Finally over 240. Edging towards 300.
5 years

Everyone has their fantasy weight. I'd say I speak for most people when I say this but id wanna be the fattest man in the world! Realistically though, I think 400-500 would be ideal. I want people to give me that look as they walk past and see my size. I wanna be noticeably morbidly obese but not too big to do the most basic tasks.
5 years

Would love to be over 1200 lbs tbh. I want to get so fat that I can get out of bed.
5 years

My current goal is 200 pounds but fantasy wise I would like to be big enough that I struggled to get up.
5 years

for me i think anywhere for 450-600 would be great but if i had the opportunity i think i wouls push it farther
5 years