I want to find a partner to move in with and eventually hit 500lb for
5 years

How fat would you like to be?

At least 600 lbs, but doubt I'll live that long
5 years

I do not have a target weight.
I want to be as fat as I can.
I am already very obese and I would not like to be immobile, I suppose I'm going to get fat up to the edge of immobility.
5 years

Well I personally like the idea of a minimum of 250ish. But my wife is a great feeder and promised me a costco half sheet cake saying happy 300 pounds when I hit that weight. So I'm figuring on slowing down at 300 to 325.
5 years

If i find a female Feeder, i going to a weight, she prefer, i dont have a special limit, but also other Interests then Feeding only, and a relationship must good for both, so i dont know exactly.
5 years

I'm 252 lbs now but would love to get past 1,000. Just to see what it feels like, not being able to move around
5 years

Currently 451. I'm planning on stuffing myself until I die, so whatever weight that is I suppose. I'd guess 800-1000
5 years

i'm 229 lbs now but My goal is to gain to 332 lbs and have a feeder / fa Gf
4 years

First goal is to break 220. The final goal is 300
4 years

There are the ideas that I hold in which I'm much larger and what I will actually be as a result of wanting to avoid weight related health issues. In other words, I may imagine a world in which 200 pounds more wouldn't perhaps be dangerous but I wouldn't' try my luck. I believe that everyone should have the right to decide what is right for themselves within reason.
4 years