Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

Influx:
190. Which means I need to lose another 18lbs 😂

Now when it comes to fat on a partner... 😍😍

And what might that be?
4 years

Its not the weight for me, but the size. I would love to reach the same ballbelly size as marcpur *drool
4 years

Never really had a goal weight of how fat I'd like to be, consider me unlimited
4 years

I want to get up to 670 as a goal. Don't want to get so huge I can't walk at all. Although I feel like it'll be really difficult to stop myself once I'm at that point and so used to eating however I want, so I'll probably end up putting on more weight than what I want
4 years

For me I'd want to get as fast as possible. I'm not sure the highest weight I'd want, but I'd definitely would like to be at the very least 600 pounds because I'm already 300ish, and I don't even look like it, like yeah I have a belly going but no where near a super large body that I want
4 years

I wanna big beer belly like the old gucci mane
4 years

Thislittlepiggy:
I don't know if I have a set weight or size in mind. But when I fantasize about getting bigger, I imagine my body looking like some of the women here who are upwards of 350.

I only just made my first shopping trip to Lane Bryant, and am still in the smallest size they carry...so I have quite a ways to go. But I am enjoying the journey.

That's a great goal. Enjoy easy shopping at LB. Even there the smaller sizes are often more plentiful on the shelf. Their stuff is usually better made than Torrid though.
4 years

As fat as I can. Over 400 lbs
4 years

for me around 400 to about 500 depend on if i have the right person to help me
4 years

too fat to walk, or to stay on two legs smiley
4 years