Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

My working goal is 400, but under the right circumstances I'd love to get even bigger, depending on means, quality of life as I progress, the right support, etc. I love the thought of being huge, soft, and unable to reach around a massive gut.
4 years

250 is my current goal, but I would eventually like to go up to between 350 and 400
4 years

I'd like to see at least 680 but realistically 800
4 years

I'm probably going to make it to 400 lbs. on my own, but I dream with absolutely no limits.
Machine reliance, bed bound, bed-sized!!
It'll take some teamwork though!

If I'm not cut out for it I'll be one helping someone get to those big dream sizes!
4 years

Ace of spadez:
I wanted to be 350. Now I’m like 335 and my goal is only 15 or so pounds away. I think I’m gonna see how 400 feels.

Go for it! You’ll love being 400. I know that I do.
4 years

We have similar builds, so probably a bit more of everything Thickening all over moobs, belly and butt. Unless you binge eat then where ever that fat goes quicker, you’ll end up with more of. For me for example if I gain slower I pack on weight all over but if I push it the gut gains the most.
4 years

So that’s the best way to proceed. Just enjoy your overindulgence and eating very well, enjoying the bliss of an overfed belly a few times a week and you’ll grow the curves that you are looking grow. So set your goals and work on achieving them as you’ll absolutely love your continued expansion.
4 years

For me binge eating has that effect because I eat a limited diet and when I don’t binge eat, I gain all over but if I do it goes to my gut. You learn a few things about your body during over 27 years of intentional gaining.
4 years

frederictonfeedee:
Fat enough to get a TLC show out of it.

Perfect, as long as you piss that doctor off and gain weight each month.
4 years

This thread is to good to be buried
4 years