Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

Caustic:
300 lbs badly but at my height it'd make me hella fat

Known a couple of shorter girls that thought the same; till they got there. It’s not as big as you’re probably imagining. I think you should find out. You can always lose if you’re unhappy :-)
4 years

Not sure if I already posted in this thread, and it's 32 pages. Things change with time, anyway. I might even post again later. Although so far, every time I gain weight I've wanted to gain more and be able to eat more.

The near term goal is 170 lbs, but I don't think I want to stop there. That's just about when I should be officially overweight according to BMI, so that seems like as good a milestone as any.

After that, 200 lbs. It's a psychological milestone, and 200 seems like a good, round number (no pun intended). It's also the average weight of an American man as of this writing, so any higher and I would be heavier than most of the population.

After that, 222 lbs. I know this sounds arbitrary, and it kind of is, but that's also 100 kgs, which like 200 lbs, seems like a nice, round number.

Of course, who's to say I'll stop there? Part of me wants to be 250, 270, or even larger.
4 years

Currently 290. Want to get to 325. Maybe eventually 400-500
4 years

Right now, just looking to break 350. Then from there, 400. My ultimate goal is 500.
4 years

Currently I’m shy of 230 going for 300 as a start and from there if I get the would go for 500 then from there would I am very much intrigued to get to the point of being immobile. Would like to know others that is also intrigued in being immobile..
please comment.
4 years

Just started to intinaly gain weight. So right now im 243 frist goal is 250. I look biger since im only 5ft.
4 years

I would have to say around 1300 pounds just to beat the current workd record for fattest woman, but as im just barely 5 feet tal ill probably die before 800
3 years

Ya, I don't really have an end goal. I just wanna keep growing! Hopefully I'll become immobile, hopefully more!
3 years

I used to think 300 was good. Now Im thinking I will never be fat enough
3 years

I would like to reach a point to where I’m barely mobile. Like borderline immobility until one day I can’t get up anymore without even realizing I’ve already gone past my last day to walk.
3 years