Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

I would like to reach a point to where I’m barely mobile. Like borderline immobility until one day I can’t get up anymore without even realizing I’ve already gone past my last day to walk.
3 years

Right now, I'm obsessing over the number 500. Just the idea of weighing a quarter ton is super exciting. I hope to crack it by July.
3 years

ChubChica:
My current goal is 250 lbs, but that's only the first goal. The second goal will be 300 lbs, and possible afterwards I'll be going for 340 lbs.

340 lbs is significant since it's double my starting weight of 170 lbs, so I'll literally be twice the woman I was before!

That was me. I thought 250 is a good number but then I started working from home and just ballooned. I feel kind of bad to be so fat.
3 years

Fatty123:
I would have to say around 1300 pounds just to beat the current workd record for fattest woman, but as im just barely 5 feet tal ill probably die before 800

We are already two because I have not eaten anything healthy for months and I am increasing my weight like crazy and the truth is that I think I will exceed 1300 pounds
3 years

My goal weight started at 600 lbs but as I slowly came to accept myself for who I was I've set my goal at 900 lbs. I want to be so fat my belly completely covers my legs and touches the floor. I want to hear the shock from doctors when they see me year after year continually packing on the pounds super fast and see the looks on thwir faces after they give me all their schpeel about how bad my weight is as I tell them that idc about any of what they say and that I plan to keep putting on weight and not watch what I eat or exercise whatsoever. I've also already come to accept that I'll have to deal with embarassment once I get so big I can't wipe my own butt, and while hopefully I'll have a great feeder and or mutual gainer partner to help me with doing such personal things, that may not be an option and a nurse may have to help me wipe my butt idc tho as long as im morbidly obese and happy
3 years

I've thought about this a lot recently.
I've always been athletic and recently broke my ankle. 3 titanium screws later and I'm still not getting around too well.
I used to walk or run or hike about every day and now i just feel like that part of my life is over.
I'm above 160 now and crave sugar like mad.
Never liked pasta before but it's comforting to feel full.
Not sure why that is?
i never thought i would be like this and really tried to stay fit and thin and like i said. yeh.

Doc says i'll prolly never run a half marathon again. The two people who are helping take care of me really havent helped me with my eating habits.
So
How fat would i like to be?
1. Not fat at all.
2. I'm taking it a pound at a time.
3. 200 seems impossible - but so did 150 a while ago.
3 years

A good 350 just a big round belly 8moboobs 😀
3 years

As of right now I'd like to reach 600-700lbs
3 years

I want to gain until i hit immobility then lose a bit of weight till im able to walk again. Should i not be able to lose weight i wouldnt really be opposed to being immobile. I think i would even enjoy it.
3 years

Fantasy? 600+ or as much as humanly possible

Reality? Fat enough that I struggle a little to get out of bed but not completely bed bound
3 years