Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

NYCBellyBlimp:
Honestly wishing I had prepared better, knowing if my confidence was higher years earlier, I would have waited and saved $ vs buying the 5-6X clothing so soon vs the 2-4x that would fit (even if snug). Regretful as that could have went to food, savings or other expenses as I look back.
Being on the darker end of this lifestyle than most I would come across, I'm thankful to have listened and watched some experiences others have had and learn from them.

WideJuan76:
I felt that same way years ago but that fat realization comes when it comes. Had I known that there were women out here who not only loved fat men they wanted them to get even fatter than chubby. Hell, I would have done this post college and would have been set up for a whole infrastructure to complement what I was to become. I didn't find my obese mentor until I moved down south and he still advises me even up to as recent as yesterday.

NYCBellyBlimp:
Always good to have someone give a sincere heads up.

WideJuan76:
It is but most dudes don't even realize that there are more out there like them. When I met him down south, he had several guys and ladies that he was mentoring. I didn't realize til then that this was actually a thing especially in our community

NYCBellyBlimp:
Good point, as its not commonly discussed.

WideJuan76:
It isn't nor do they call it what they call it online. I didn't even know down south that it was sort of like a tradition for some families

quiverdream:
Wait, for reals? There are just families/communities in the South that train each other up to get chubby?
Why am I in New England still??

I don't know why but there are plenty down there. To them, the fatter that they could make their husband proved to other women from other families that they could take care of their men the best. I was telling my friend NYCBellyBlimp weeks ago about how I am most got recruited into their little group but I was too fearful because the males in the group were to the point of no return and they were no longer the men; they were just the FAT. There comes a time in a male feedees life when he has to make a choice of either he is going to eat so much that he can't have sex because there is too much fat between he and her and it's mostly his fat or he is going to have to stop. Those dudes only scared about the food and I like food but these dudes were Sitophiliacs.
3 years

WideJuan76:
I don't know why but there are plenty down there. To them, the fatter that they could make their husband proved to other women from other families that they could take care of their men the best. I was telling my friend NYCBellyBlimp weeks ago about how I am most got recruited into their little group but I was too fearful because the males in the group were to the point of no return and they were no longer the men; they were just the FAT. There comes a time in a male feedees life when he has to make a choice of either he is going to eat so much that he can't have sex because there is too much fat between he and her and it's mostly his fat or he is going to have to stop. Those dudes only scared about the food and I like food but these dudes were Sitophiliacs.[/quote]

Would definitely have to do research, as some spots could be like Camden with diapers rolling in the street.
3 years

WideJuan76:
I don't know why but there are plenty down there. To them, the fatter that they could make their husband proved to other women from other families that they could take care of their men the best. I was telling my friend NYCBellyBlimp weeks ago about how I am most got recruited into their little group but I was too fearful because the males in the group were to the point of no return and they were no longer the men; they were just the FAT. There comes a time in a male feedees life when he has to make a choice of either he is going to eat so much that he can't have sex because there is too much fat between he and her and it's mostly his fat or he is going to have to stop. Those dudes only scared about the food and I like food but these dudes were Sitophiliacs.

NYCBellyBlimp:
Would definitely have to do research, as some spots could be like Camden with diapers rolling in the street.[/quote]

Yeah, you have to do some research because I resided in two different spots with similar results but I had to leave because they went way down the rabbit hole of this fetish
3 years

I’d like to be over 300 lbs.

Fantasy wise, 400 on sounds amazing.
3 years

I want to gain so much that I’m Immobil
3 years

I woullike to be at least 700 pounds
3 years

WideJuan76:

EmilyW:
I am really intrigued. First, because it turned me on, second because I think I would love to write a story about this one day.
So tell me more!

I am from the North East near DC but raised between there and NYC so I had no idea about how southern women treated their male counterparts and I am talking about in traditional middle class to upper middle class areas as well as some working class environments in which catering to their men by fattening them was seen as a status thing to show off to other women in their group. I was only seen as a fetish for government types who didn't want friends to know they lusted after fat men in DC but in the South to have a male in some groups with a hanging gut made her the spouse of the month in places like New Orleans, South Carolina and some areas like Concord, NC. We would meet up once a month and the males who all meet up in the tv room to watch and talk about everything from sports to what shops to go to to get tshirts to fit their guts but I noticed over time that those dudes went way further than I did and most of them will never see the smaller side of three hundred pounds again.
3 years

The football weekends, Sunday Dinners. Different mindset, change of pace. If i wasn't a clotheshorse into shoes and fashion, it would be tempting.
3 years

NYCBellyBlimp:
The football weekends, Sunday Dinners. Different mindset, change of pace. If i wasn't a clotheshorse into shoes and fashion, it would be tempting.

Yeah, it was a completely different mindset there. It was way slower than what it is up here and they have an almost absurdist mentality with how they see things in which they kept telling me how I only have one life and if I learned to like the process of getting fat so why not just go for it ? Trust me, I did for a time because it was tempting but those dudes were to a point in which they saw no other life other than eating themselves into oblivian. That was a level of fatness that even I had not gone to.
3 years

I am letting myself go by my desire for a short time and I have gained weight very fast, I imagine myself with a belly and hips huge enough to have difficulty going through the doors, feeling tight and difficult to even accommodate my whole belly sitting on my legs. drive with my belly crushing the steering wheel and go to the nearest Junk food. I could talk more about different situations, but those are the main
3 years