Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

600 pounds
2 years

500+ pounds
2 years

If I were sure my partner would be capable of taking care of me at such a size, then 800+ pounds.
2 years

I want to hit at least 360lbs. That's triple my starting weight smiley I may let myself go to 450 though. As long as I get moobs along the way I'll be happy!
2 years

If I’m gonna be honest, overweight people don’t enthuse me as much as ones with big bellies. Fat arms, thighs, rolls, boobs, butt, all don’t interest me as much as a tight skin, stuffed tight belly. You feel all the food in the belly, no fat, just stuffed and expanded with food and water.
So I’m good under 200, same with my girlfriend
2 years

I've been over 400 fo a little while now. I once thought 300 would be enough. My new goal is 450. I want to still be able to work. So I'm not sure if I'll be able to do much more than that. But to be honest I love it so much idk if I will even be able to stop. I just love eating and feeling what I've done to my self pull me to the ground more and more every day. The life style if so intoxicating. It's just amazing 😍

Update 3!
I'm up to 434!
I can't stop. I need more food and fat! I said I still wanted to be able to work but with the limitations my current weight is bringing...... thats not an option. I'm working on getting a sit down job so I can keep gaining. My size 58s are tight im going to move up to a 62! My new goal is no more lap! Just belly! 500+ here I come! 😁
2 years

I’m 170ish now. Goal is around 200, maybe eventually 230-250.
2 years

I've always thought I'd look good at about 400lbs...
2 years

I’d like to get between 275 and 300 lbs. as that is what would be manageable for me.
2 years

Hyper immobile at over half a ton and still eating even more
2 years