Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

Honestly at this point if I can get swept off my feet by a FFA about my age who can help me with finances and is okay with my transitioning I'd gain to immobility or near it if she wanted it.
2 years

I usually do goals in 10lbs at a time so they're more realisticly attainable as a person my size. I'm currently around 130lbs and want to atleast get to 200+ eventually. So far I've gained 15lbs.
2 years

Realistically I am trying for 500lbs, though who knows what will happen!
2 years

I'm not to sure. I'm more of a mutual feedee do it depends on how long my gf is willing to gain
Some far she is closing in on 350lbs so I have a lot to cach up on. The dream is for us both to have belly fat fall past are kneecaps original I was her feeder but we discussed me geting big with her i only going to get to 200lbs but now I've started in don't want to stop the strech marks are sexy as fuck and I want some on my belly. So yeah 450ish
2 years

At least 500 pounds.
2 years

Well considering I just broke 400 this week and I am getting closer to my goal of 600.😏
2 years

Faytedfatty:
Well considering I just broke 400 this week and I am getting closer to my goal of 600.😏

You can't call it a goal if it's inevitable ❤️
2 years

Call me a freakish abomination but my goal is to literally be a puddle of lard, I crave to pack my gut with so many calories that my belly apron surpasses my feet even if I were to manage to stand... Just truly trapped by the consequences of my shameless greed...
2 years

TheyCallMeSunshine:
Call me a freakish abomination but my goal is to literally be a puddle of lard, I crave to pack my gut with so many calories that my belly apron surpasses my feet even if I were to manage to stand... Just truly trapped by the consequences of my shameless greed...

This is so hot how you're willing to let go and destroy your once tight body. While your body will likely reach a limit at some point, the fact you're so eager to push it at all costs is an incredible turn on.
2 years

curvyromanticgeek:
I'm approaching 400lbs, but i would like to be between 500lbs and 600lbs.
Of course it depends on how that weight feels. I want to be huge but still at least somewhat mobile. I still want to be able to lay on a beach in a bikini. ;-)

Mobile you even can be with 700 lbs, same goes for bikini's 😜
2 years