Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

Considering how difficult it would be to know whether or not the added weight would cause health to deteriorate, I will simply relegate this to the realm of pure fantasy. I imagine being very rounded in shape. Considering that I'm very short for a guy at 5'3 that could mean as little as being 15 pounds overweight.
2 years

Piggy gretel91:
I've always thought I'd look good at about 400lbs...

Me 2
1 year

Before I found this great site, I never thought about how fat I wanted to become. I just enjoyed getting fatter. But now I have been imagining me becoming simply huge! Even double my current weight. With a massive fat belly. Becoming nearly immobile.
1 year

Ky Belly Boy:
Before I found this great site, I never thought about how fat I wanted to become. I just enjoyed getting fatter. But now I have been imagining me becoming simply huge! Even double my current weight. With a massive fat belly. Becoming nearly immobile.

I'm a wouldbe fatty I guess. So hot to think of me transforming into an obese fatty.
1 year

Bigwideland:
I will be 550 asap, but using the word like, well over 800 lbs , just having massive roll on the legs and belly that on the way to the floor. See image below, dream size, could you image the wobble in a belly like that.

What is that thing?
1 year

1 year

Hopefully get to the point of being immobile. I’m very intrigued to find out if I can get to that point.
Right now just staying above 260 is a challenge. Been inching up to 270 but struggling to get there so I’m thinking getting to the immobile stage will take some time.
1 year

Pfff like... 700-800 sounds amazing..
1 year

Bigwideland:
I will be 550 asap, but using the word like, well over 800 lbs , just having massive roll on the legs and belly that on the way to the floor. See image below, dream size, could you image the wobble in a belly like that.

Dreaming of having a belly that big and round!
1 year

I'm probably gonna stop around 1200, 1250ish? might go for more if there's no medical complications
1 year