Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

Eventually hitting the immobile weight if possible but for now I’m going for 500 myself.
1 year

Pure fantasy?

My girl has a body that seems perfectly optimized for just storing fat healthily.

I on the other hand have a body that could not gain enough weight before my system gave out. Forget death feedism, I wouldn't have enough time to savor my newfound obesity before I dropped off the mortal coil.

So my one hope is reincarnation, and some sort of "fat karma."

In this life, I've helped someone to enjoy their own constantly growing obesity. So my fantasy is in the next life, I get the same. A girl who is constantly pampered and stuffed by everyone around her until she reaches a world record for the most massive person. Stable and healthy... but also so gigantic she needs all her loved ones to help roll her out of the house.

Ideally a *thing* that barely resembles a human woman anymore, only with a lovely happy face.
1 year

Iam a feeder. And I think that the Real growing starts by 250lb and for me could it go by around 550lb. Everything between. Woman are looking so soft and full im that time.
For me is it actualy very lmportent thats the belly has to be huge and large hanging.
1 year

My goal is just over 750Lbs just so that my BMI will be double that of the 'morbidly obeese' BMI of 40
1 year

I wanna be immobile! Or at least so fat I can only walk a few steps before needing a break, sitting down!
1 year

For now on my own 400. But once I have a forever feeder, Id get as big as possible no limits.
1 year

Realistically upper 300’s-400’s, but ideally I’d love to be housebound or immobile. It’s like what several people have already brought up, it’s more about a feeling than a number. When I first started gaining 200 seemed huge and then I got there and still felt so small, and now it’s seeming like 250 will still be too small. Hopefully when I reach the 300’s I’ll feel big enough without having too many negative side effects, or maybe I’ll just keep gaining until I find my limit
1 year

Realistically i would love to weight 300lbs / 390lbs but it depends How large i really am at that weight
1 year

the highest weight that my health allows
1 year

Ljgammage:
Hyper immobile at over half a ton and still eating even more

ditto, working on it
1 year